This game made $60 million today

worrt

Assuming a conservative million copies sold.

So, we gave you $60 million, how bout you throw us a bone on the server queues?

This.

Servers queues are bloody stupid. It's like waiting in line for food, then (If you DC) the moment you get it the server goes "LOL NO! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED FOOD!"

BioWare won't listen to people that have no idea what they are talking about.

Making too many servers is the worst thing you could do in an MMO and is fatal for long term health of an MMO.

Making too many servers will leave tons of servers empty after the initial surge of people playing a lot during launch.

Assuming a conservative million copies sold.

So, we gave you $60 million, how bout you throw us a bone on the server queues?

that's just the revenue considering if you are correct about that figure. the important number is the net income. hope they do good though. want to continue playing this game for a long time.

Remember that one time you were standing in line and you thought to yourself, hey I'm a customer, I shouldn't have to stand in this line!

And then you shouted at the managers like, hey I'm a paying customer, you make money from us, we shouldn't have to stand in line!

And then everyone was trampled to death because they all refused to stand in line.

Moral of the story: Stand in line or die.

lol at people complaining about queues and server instability at the same time.
Which I find highly amusing as I have been playing queue free, with only on DC since I first got in on the 14th...

Some people are so clueless that they want to blame it all on Bioware, when the problem is:

a) with their mentality

b) the crappy internet connection they have

Adjust your attitude and get a decent ISP people!

I just read an article that stated it cost them $120 mil to develop the game.

With his # they are still only halfway to breaking even on day one.

15 mil a month for subs. (after second month, since 1st month free)

Breakeven approx May 20th.

Once they get to that date, then they might start fixing things haha.

What would you have them do? What would you do?

They added new servers this morning. I count 47 servers right now at "Light". You have a choice whether or not to wait in a queue.

Queues will likely be gone on most servers after a week or so. Either reroll on another another server or tough it out. Every major MMORPG has resource issues at launch. It's just the way it is...