Defeated by with Kill Target (0 damage)

Frostbyt

Twice this week in the Hypergates center area I have been insta killed by Kill Target when at full hp. First time someone standing in front of the center cube pulled me and instantly killed me. The second time I got knocked back into a wall and killed. A friend said they've had it happened to them before too. I wondering how frequent this is.

There are dead spots that I assume the devs are aware off. Another annoying HG bug is that the explosion's auto kill is not always sync'd with the actual explosion. So you think you can leave spawn or the mid after the explosion only to instantly die from the explosion that isn't there.

^ That one stinks.

Also possible to teleport through the floor from the start box to the tunnel entrance.

This happened to me while I was solo guarding my teams pylon. Was wandering around looking for stealthers and when I got close to one of those block things sticking out of the ground I was insta-killed while still in stealth myself. Luckily no enemies were around.

I've taken a few week+ long breaks from playing recently due to lots of vacations, and it seems like there's two certainties each time I come back: new bugs and new cash shop items.

I've noticed one instance each of pulling a target on my assassin, and pushing a target on my Jugg, in which the player was instantly killed. Both of these were inside the center area of the map. I just figured I was amazing.

yes happened to me aswell. got knocked to the wall from short distance. i think its legit and working as intended. same like falling from the bridge in vs. you do not take dmg, you just die. although certain players survive it..

btw i think it only happened to me by commandos/mercs.

Edited by feuer

i think its legit and working as intended. same like falling from the bridge

Working as intended? Yeah I guess, you die instead of getting stuck. It's just poor programming, these spots shouldn't exist. I hope they're trying to fix it. It's happening way too often.

• 2 months later...

Happened in Civil War today for me.

It was next to mid, but towards snow... just targeted a jugg and after maybe 5 secs he died instantly...

Not sure if this is the first report of it happening other places than hypergate, but i heard guildmates reportng it happening in hypergate as well.

I've noticed one instance each of pulling a target on my assassin, and pushing a target on my Jugg, in which the player was instantly killed. Both of these were inside the center area of the map. I just figured I was amazing.

Yeah, its always been in the center when it happens to me. I was on mumble with some of my guildies, and an assassin pulled me in the center and I instantly died. I went into one of those nerd-rage "THEY'RE HACKING!" rants until I realized it was a bug only a minute later :p