reps vs imps in pvp

LonePredator

The busy servers usually have so many people playing its not really an issue in comparison to other things. Both sides have some good PvP teams, if you're not on one and you just play with the rabble you'll lose more often no matter what faction you play.

It's really all about the Server you play on. My characters are on an RP Server, so there's a lack of PvP Guilds (well there are obviously PvP Guilds, just not as much as you'd see on a PvP Server).

Like tonight, the Reps were rolling us Imps because they were running Premades and we weren't. However I was put in with a Premade in one match and we easily won.

So on PvP Servers, it's all about which side has the better Premade. On PvE/RP Servers... er... it's all about which side has the better Premades :S (or which side has Premades running).

I have toons on POt5 and Bastion. Its alot better early in the day for imps. Till the good pubs get on lol.

I find it's the opposite on Prophecy of the Five. Early in the day, pubs win a lot. But once it gets later, the favor switches to the imps. My theory on this is that pubs have better pug players, but imps have more (and maybe better, but i am unsure) guild premades on later in the day. Before those premades get on, the high skilled pub-pugs tend to prevail. But once the healer/smash/guard premades arrive at around 7 PM, things get a lot trickier. Pubs on this server just don't seem to have as many premades, at least in my experience.

(NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GRIPE ABOUT PREMADES. I am just saying that on our server, pubs don't have as many of them, which leads to a slight decline in wins once the imp premades get online)