Bio Fix The Balance issue

Jenon

Thats a lame way to moan like a stuck pig, Gear is easy to get now. If you want none gear based pvp go elsewhere this game has and always will be gear based.

not really the game is going towards the opposite way from what u said there... hence why elite war hero is almost the same as war hero, buttttt recruit is just total garbage, it just seems bioware forgot to boost its stats. but then again you are probably one of those that thinks "omg i arez so awesomez and i pwnz you"

Edited by xxIncubixx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not really the game is going towards the opposite way from what u said there... hence why elite war hero is almost the same as war hero, buttttt recruit is just total garbage, it just seems bioware forgot to boost its stats. but then again you are probably one of those that thinks "omg i arez so awesomez and i pwnz you"

No not at all. The reason there isnt much of an increase with EWH is because they are making expertise flat across the board. Which means Recruit will soon have the same Exp as the rest of the Pvp Gear. WH gear can be grinded in Days which puts a player on a more or less equal footing with others. I see loads of guys having 6-8 level 50s which aren't properly geared and they moan when they get beaten in Wz's. What do these types expect? to have time to grind it all for their chars?. I hit 50, 6 months back and i had a 2 and a half month grind getting Wh hero gear. Be thankful it is alot easier to purchase now. Yes recruit is pants the worst gear but that is the intention. Your not meant to have gear on an equal footing with others immediately if you want that jump onto GW2 i believe they have a system like that in place where it isn't gear based.

You know for a fact do you? I know for a fact you dont want to face better skilled and coordinated players so I think you are being a hypocrite. Rateds require 8 people to sign up with an ideal composition to be successful. Not as simple as just seeing how many is online forming a group of 4 and playing warzones for comms (something you are more than capable of doing yourself).

Better matchmaking is the solution not restricting the queue for solo players.

Also gear gap? Its next to non existant now. Change has already been made to appease that type of player (casual).

LOL! All I see is crying about not wanting to be on a level playing field. You want the "perfect composition" but somehow you continue to ignore that a PUG will have a statistically negligible chance at having any decent composition against a premade (which will have that composition).

As another poster stated, this game doesn't have that level playing field, you need to go to something like GW2 for that. I have no issues with any poster that admits the imbalance and is okay with it, my issue is with people who are in such denial at the ridiculous imbalance in this game and can't even admit to these blatantly obvious tenets.

To all of you complaining about the gear gap: have you ever palyed another mmo? Let's take WOW for example (since it's popular and I played it for the past 6 years). There is a huge gap in gear when you first hit max lvl to the first set of honor hear. The same is true with Rift. However, the gap between the first set of gear in TOR is easier then the first gap in WOW. The gear in TOR is handed to you. In WOW you have to craft or purchase your gear off the auction house. I just came back to TOR and used the free recruit gear on my sin. Sure i got stomped by some of the guys wearing WH gear, but that is expected. Why should i have been able to stand toe to toe with someone who has put in the time to get their gear? It only took me a week to grind out my WH gear palying maybe an hour or two a day. It's not that hard. Things aren't handed to you in life and they shouldn't be in this game either. Just go in and play for a week in recruit gear and suck it up. Stop being such whining, crying babies. (Typed on my phone so please excuse any spelling errors.

To all of you complaining about the gear gap: have you ever palyed another mmo? Let's take WOW for example (since it's popular and I played it for the past 6 years). There is a huge gap in gear when you first hit max lvl to the first set of honor hear. The same is true with Rift. However, the gap between the first set of gear in TOR is easier then the first gap in WOW. The gear in TOR is handed to you. In WOW you have to craft or purchase your gear off the auction house. I just came back to TOR and used the free recruit gear on my sin. Sure i got stomped by some of the guys wearing WH gear, but that is expected. Why should i have been able to stand toe to toe with someone who has put in the time to get their gear? It only took me a week to grind out my WH gear palying maybe an hour or two a day. It's not that hard. Things aren't handed to you in life and they shouldn't be in this game either. Just go in and play for a week in recruit gear and suck it up. Stop being such whining, crying babies. (Typed on my phone so please excuse any spelling errors.

This right here says everything which needs saying on this thread