Credit boost? - are you kidding me?

UltimateKrucible

They can't all be big winners...

If you don't like the returns, don't buy the packs.

Isn't that the point... ;)

This thread is like me saying "I bought a lottery ticket and DIDN'T win the jackpot....that's b/s"!!!

These packs are a gamble, that's the point of them....welcome to the game!

And lets be honest if you ran your dailies for a week you could buy anything out of those packs on the gtn.

I can clear a million credits a day....and never step foot off the fleet.

Why anyone pays REAL money...on packs...at the "hope" of getting a ultra-rare (and valuable) item, is beyond me.

The market is quite simple - if you see something you want out of those packs.....wait a week or two - don't buy right away off the GTN, then buy. The market always get's flooded with these "NEW" items..........snap, some of those flying pets were going for 4 million yesterday, today - they are below 900k! Prices drop fast...........buying the packs for an item you want, is a waste...of money and credits.

So I opened a Blockade runner cartel pack and the first 'rare' item .... was a credit boost, delivering precisely 60k credits.

I had no idea that the main items in packs could be so utterly crappy - 60k is useless to a lvl 50. The other three I'd bought at least had gear in them.

The second 'rare' item was a republic banner. Which sell for about 1,000c on my server.

Is this the crapest cartel pack ever? Or does anyone have a tale of one that delivered even more disappointment?

That's why it's called gambling :p. You want to know what crappy is? Try ball toss, 1 banner, 1 comp gift and mats.

Yup.. I even logged a ticket thinking something was hosed.

1- Imperial Banner (Toy)

10- Subelectronic Data Modules (Blue Matls)

1- Aratech Reconstruction Toolkit (Blue Level 5 Gift)

1- Minor Warzone Experience Boost (Consumable)

1- Republic Banner (Toy)

Apparently the Banner is considered a "RARE" item. That sells for 250 credits. Needless to say that as the last pack of like three that I've opened or will waste my credits or coins.

Edited by dscount