Concealment is fine!

davaniel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJsjqqkWHKg

A quick YouTube search and I saw essentially what I would've expected to find given the title. This link has a breakdown showing how the Scrapper overcomes our weaknesses.

Your video shows you guys getting together to have fun. All good, just expected to see something else.

Not going to lie. That guy in the video is pretty bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJsjqqkWHKg

A quick YouTube search and I saw essentially what I would've expected to find given the title. This link has a breakdown showing how the Scrapper overcomes our weaknesses.

Your video shows you guys getting together to have fun. All good, just expected to see something else.

The thing is:

1. It was my first vid and our first night as full conceal ranked.

2. You didn't watch the full vid, there are quite clearly a few AB+HS gank moments. And Snave, I did record a bit of that Novare, only didn't get the opening on West as I was interrupting from south. Also forgot to put any Novare material in. May come later in a 'Concealment Ranked Ganked' vid or w/e. I wanted to show that the strategy for most of the night was actually just interrupt, interrupt, interrupt since it was our only chance. Everyone can understand that.

3. You obviously didn't read the first few posts of this thread because I edited it before you started posting, saying that the title was maybe a bit unfortunate and how it was more about us functioning as a team.

Now I appreciate that you have several 50s (not really an achievement by now, but OK) but how do you expect me to take that seriously?

Also. You're playing a game. Accept that some things are for fun. Also try to figure out that other people sometimes do things for fun.Tbh I'd find only conceal gank vids quite boring. Actually playing as 8 conceal ops in ranked is a whole different thing. Especially winning one game and 2 more razor close ones, doing exactly what you were so obviously disappointed in.

Ilmarinen, thanks for your reply, spot on :)

Speaking as one of the crap concealment operatives i.e. without super ninja skills, on Red Eclipse, thank you for (hopefully) scaring a few more people into panicking.

Fun video to watch too, looks like a few people missed the point but I'm amazed there are still any Repubilc subs after the stunlocking team were finished.