Give us Jango Fett's armor?

DangerousViper

Revan's Mask is a Mandolorian mask. It's the mask of a dead warrior who impressed Revan as she (yes she) sacrificed her life in an attempt to stop the Genocide of the Cathar people. I'm actually intrigued as how Revan went from being SUPER anti-genocide to pro-genocide. It seems like he jumps of the slipper slope whenever the galaxy is at stack:cool:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Revan

Vader's armor is a one-off. It was designed specifically for the injuries he sustained on Mustafar. The closest helmet to Fett's in the KOTOR/TOR universe is Mandalor's helmet in KOTOR 2 that Canderous wore. I would have no problem with them bringing that in. Hoses and all. Edited by OldRepJedi

Vader's armor is a one-off. It was designed specifically for the injuries he sustained on Mustafar. The closest helmet to Fett's in the KOTOR/TOR universe is Mandalor's helmet in KOTOR 2 that Canderous wore. I would have no problem with them bringing that in. Hoses and all.

Is that not true with Nilus and/or Revan's masks? Just sayin

Is that not true with Nilus and/or Revan's masks? Just sayin

Don't know the story on Nihilus' mask. Revan's was taken from a Mandalorian warrior that he fought. I have zero problems with those being here. Plus, they are already known of by this time in the story.

Edited by OldRepJedi

I still think there already is a Jango style lookalike armour in game

http://s1203.beta.photobucket.com/user/kalver/media/Screenshot_2012-06-22_00_12_55_177105_zpsab79644b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0#/user/kalver/media/Screenshot_2012-06-22_00_12_55_177105_zpsab79644b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0&_suid=135776976635409798929253064295

Im wearing the TT-17A Hydra gear and the RD-17A Hellfire helmet on both my Merc and Powertech for the "Jango" effect, maybe if the Hydra helmet was slimmer and had the same T viser as the Hellfire id wear that instead, th eonly downside to the Hydra chest piece I find tghough is the shoulder pads.. would much prefer it without them instead

By your logic Troopers should have Clone Army outits.

Too late? :D

The rest of this post is not really aimed at you, but at most posters here.

I think that poster didn't necessarily want a Jango Fett armor's port, just something in his style. Palpatine style robe not from that era? Dudes, he's talking about plainest black sith robe! Just like most Consular gear, but in black! What, baggy black robes are too futuristic for that era? Well, aren't you guys being a bit oversensitive?

This is kinda what annoys me in TOR community. There are those haters that bash the game no matter what, second biggest group is the raging fanboys that are so narrow-minded and thick-skulled they won't accept any idea or at least try to understand someone's point.

I see no reason why armor very similar to Jango's couldn't exist in TOR era. Mando armors differed vastly as they were customized to cater to mandalorian's style. I am against any and all kids of gear ports from future, but if it's just going to be similar, it won't be any more of a lore tweak than the actual republic troopers. They literally gave us clonetroopers in armour much more technologically advanced than the clone or later stormtrooper ones.

If you accept TOR's clones(that guy from the cinematic was INTENTIONALLY made to look a bit like Jango), then armor similar to Fett's won't hurt your eyes, really.

Don't be butthurt and as blind and stupid as the mindless haters. Extremes are bad both ways.

Edited by Kleryk
fixin' typos!

Wouldnt Jango Fetts armor be coming many years after this time period? I see armor that looks like a predecessor to his suit but nothing exact. I dont think things from the Episode I-VI line should be drug into this period. I think it would look off.

The movies take place about 3000 years after the game.

The movies take place about 3000 years after the game.

Your trip to Corellia begins with the start of the Second Great Galactic War, which starts 3,642 years before New Hope. Naboo's blockade by Trade Federation happens in 32BBY and that marks the beginning of the prequel saga.

Therefore - TOR - 3,610 years before the movies. +/- one year. :)