Bug - Phantom Chestguard looks nothing like its Icon

Tale

The Phantom Chestguard when equipped looks nothing like its icon in my chest slot or when it rests in my inventory. The icon shows nothing of the hood and shoulderpads I now get when equipped.

In comparison, the icon for Revan's Chest Plate (which the Phantom Chestguard now looks like, barring the colors) shows quite plainly the hood and shoulderpads.

Please change the appearance of the Phantom Chestguard on my character so that it looks more like it's icon.

Edited by Tale

That also goes for the gloves. The icon does not have syringes attached, yet they are there when equipped.

Well maybe they're trying to be subtle with the phallic symbols? I mean the Makeb Sorc gear preview was a bit blatant but...

Nah, I'm just kidding around. But seriously, the sheer amount of spikes in this game... why is everything so spikey? I feel like I'm Sauron in Jackson's LOTR, so many freaking spikes...

Edited by AshlaBoga

The Phantom Chestguard when equipped looks nothing like its icon in my chest slot or when it rests in my inventory. The icon shows nothing of the hood and shoulderpads I now get when equipped.

In comparison, the icon for Revan's Chest Plate (which the Phantom Chestguard now looks like, barring the colors) shows quite plainly the hood and shoulderpads.

Please change the appearance of the Phantom Chestguard on my character so that it looks more like it's icon.

It's actualy supposed to look like this. For how they "changed" it now. If you open up the Cartel Market, and look at the packs from which you get it. You will see in the picture that it's always supposed to look like that. I was actualy disapointed when I missed out on those shoulders.

It's actualy supposed to look like this. For how they "changed" it now. If you open up the Cartel Market, and look at the packs from which you get it. You will see in the picture that it's always supposed to look like that. I was actualy disapointed when I missed out on those shoulders.

Same. The previous set was too flat. I hate spikes and conical head gear, but a completely flat outfit looks painted on. It's a graphics related thing that I don't quite understand. But basically, 3D is better than 2D imo.

To me it seems more likely that someone in advertising got it wrong than having the people responsible for the appearance of the armor AND the people responsible for the icon BOTH being wrong (while still agreeing with each other).

Same. The previous set was too flat. I hate spikes and conical head gear, but a completely flat outfit looks painted on. It's a graphics related thing that I don't quite understand. But basically, 3D is better than 2D imo.

There are too many armors that already share the same look, why do we need another? Meanwhile there are very few 'no frills' armor options for those of us who don't like cumbersome shoulderpads and generic hoods. That's why the outcry has been far far greater due to the change than there ever was (was there ever? i couldn't find one) back when it didn't match the advertisement.

I can only hope it was an error to change look of that formerly awesome piece of armor which i payed quite a sum in the market in order to attain it. Fix it back asap please because now its not only not fitting its own icon - it looks as crappy as it could be - btw.. once you are on it..the spymaster one has changed as well into something i wouldn't put my hands less to say that piece of crap onto the chest of an char of mine.

thanks in advance