Legendary Items/ Gold Starred Enemies

detobi

I know it sounds dumb but has anyone seen a legendary item yet. I played as every toon from the beginning when the game first came out and have yet to see a legendary item. Also gold starred enemies in my humble opinion should drop no less than a green item ( I prefer a blue item) when killed after all there gold starred enemies so they should have decent equipment. I have noticed a lot of players just simply ignore these bosses cause to some the payoff isn't really worth the hurt

I have never seen any legendary items on any of my chars. AFAIK there's a gun that used to be given out to bounty hunters (mine did not get it) that is supposed to be legendary but its stats are not in line with legendary items.

Well.. it depends on the time frame your speaking off.. back in 1.2 I think and before, Legandary items (purply bluish colour) were in game.. I remeber picking up one as a class reward for my Powertech (moddable), then I think another update/patch came along and they all got turned into standard Orange's,

Not sure if they are in game now and if so what colour they are

Well.. it depends on the time frame your speaking off.. back in 1.2 I think and before, Legandary items (purply bluish colour) were in game.. I remeber picking up one as a class reward for my Powertech (moddable), then I think another update/patch came along and they all got turned into standard Orange's,

Not sure if they are in game now and if so what colour they are

That gun was just the wrong color, it had no legendary stats.

I have never seen any legendary items on any of my chars. AFAIK there's a gun that used to be given out to bounty hunters (mine did not get it) that is supposed to be legendary but its stats are not in line with legendary items.

Just because it says "legendary" in the name does not mean the mods or the item are legendary quality. There are several items in the game called "legendary this or that" that are orange.

Weren't we promised some Legendary Weapon missions that would span the galaxy and give us a reason to revisit old Planets.

I wouldn't mind a weapons system like DAoC certain....... although the grind would likely end up on the Cashshop here.

at the moment there are no legendary items in game... There was a legacy bowcaster with legendary-quality (low level and bad stat-wise) modifications in it. Worthless.

YOUR FUNNY

seriously there were level 34 and level 50 bowcasters with legendary barrels at the same level (better than artifact quality for the level) they were not useless.

YOUR FUNNY

seriously there were level 34 and level 50 bowcasters with legendary barrels at the same level (better than artifact quality for the level) they were not useless.

Yeah I was wondering that myself , they are far from useless. My friend used a level 34 bowcaster from level 34 until the end of chapter 3 with no problems at all. Also I leant my companion a level 50 barrel from one to help me defeat the sage end of chapter 3 boss last night. Very useful , plus the fact I gathered a bowcaster for each of my gun using characters , which ever ones can out of the 16 advanced classes.

Mind you they told us a long time ago now that legendary items would be in game and we have only had those barrels up to now. Here's hoping we get more very soon. Maybe in the next event we at least need a lightsaber ( legacy ) so we can send all those unused hilts to our alts.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

YOUR FUNNY

I am crafting better items than what was in those barrels... And obtaining my wares is so much less effort than grinding event comms :l

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.