Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

totherkins

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S

Bragging about 286/125 though did diminish your credibility somewhat. If you think that's impressive then you can't be as good as you make yourself out to be lol

Much Love,

Xil

Way to bring down the guys spirit, He will get better than do a mil protection :o or He has been playing this class since launch, then their is no hope for him.

Funny, you've played one civil war with me, where I guarded you, and saved your butt twice. 286k damage/125k protection isn't impressive?.

Actually no it isn't. My level 16 guardian did 101k protection in a under 50 warzone with 3 green armor pieces still equipped. Try harder next time.

CM was playing his dps rippernine in that WZ, also most of you don't even have an assassin. I think it's rather impressive to do it in a solo q, with 1 healer who didn't know what he was doing. Playing role well? Lol, I just have fun, I know I made troy/Donatello rage quit after I beat their premade 3 times when I was solo q'n. In a week when my gear is fully optimized I'll be putting out 500/350 games easy. I'm better than most shadows/assassins on this server. And xil, do you even have a good dps? I know your heals are good, but what about your dps? And hobb, you let leijae join your guild, oops, I mean leigay join your guild. You can't talk about anybody until you boot that creep.

Way to bring down the guys spirit, He will get better than do a mil protection :o or He has been playing this class since launch, then their is no hope for him.

Only had my shadow for 4 days 19 hours, 43 minutes. But I have an assassin in full WH gear. Broken 800k damage a few times, broken 500k protection just twice. Only in regs though. Trust me, I know my class, let me optimize and I'll show you true fear.

And hobb, you let leijae join your guild, oops, I mean leigay join your guild. You can't talk about anybody until you boot that creep.

Hobi, how you could you let such a clueless creep who has no class knowledge or skill in your guild?

I think you mean I didn't want QQ. Nice try Trolly McTollerton. Why don't you grow a pair and tell us who you are already, I mean you can watch my stream and see my face. I ain't scared. Edited by leijae