What is your bigget pet peeve in this game?

nonAxx

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. CC and the resolve "problems".

2. Lack of consequences for throwing away stuns early.

To add to this I have a huge issue with Expertise, and how it is utilized in PvP. I know that it is now capped, but still very annoying.

As of now its the SGR's they are talking about adding.

Despite all the bugs, CTD, Lag at times, no paid character transfers, no WZ filter, bad PVP tanking system, Ilum being broken almost all year, and about 40 other things i could add but why bother. All this and they make an effort for something so useless.

Now for the flame suit: I was a supporter of gay marriage, gay rights, I even voted for it and I'm not even gay, I just don't care what other people choose to do as its none of my business, but after the vocal outcry by a few people in this game it all seems like some entitled agenda. Lets watch the game burn to the ground but as long as two dudes can play nice nice its all ok....

With all the stuff falling apart in this game its absolutely insane to even put one dev on that project and like I said i never cared as it never has effected me till now. My money lost and my enjoyment of the game suffers as they spend time and resources for that crap.

Edited by Razot

Having to backfill warzones. If a team is so bad that it makes its' players quit they deserve to lose and I shouldnt have to fill in for them. Isnt it enough that solo players already have to deal with premades and a bunch of other crap? Do we really have to fill in for open spots when a premade is destroying what usually is a pug team too? Populations are more than big enough for there to be seperate queues, atleast at prime hours. Edited by Washingtoon

What is your bigget pet peeve in this game?

For me its simple.. people not typing in English, I enjoy general chat so my ignore list just keeps growing, oh and random invites.. even more so from people not even on the same planet as me then a whisper saying "help me with this heroic!" ....."no I dont know you.. your not even on the same planet as me f*ck off and ask someone on the planet"

(people can troll me all they want, but I was only replying to the question title of the topic)

I have found that if I don't spacebar through the first (foundry) or last (BT) dialogue/cut scene, I mitigate the SWTOR crashing. Might want to give that a try and see if that resolves the issue for you.

thanks for the advice. I tried it out but still crashed.

They did in order to balance classes. A guardian tank with 2 lightsabers would be be OP. Although a shadow should be able to... because i think a double bladed does the same.

And that problem would not have been there if they made the type of blade used a cosmetic choice. I hate having to use 2 lightsabers as a sentinel as I always found it looking ridiculous (in Ep 2, other media where a Jedi/Sith used two lightsabers).