Republic PVP guilds recruiting?

clubdeeko

Hi

I'm just curious to know if there are any republic side PVP guilds recruiting?

I'm a fairly experienced PvPer but I would like to learn more by playing with a coordinated group. Hopefully I can gain enough experience to take part in ranked at some stage.

Edited by clubdeeko

I have bad news for you guys:

there are 3 guilds currently who play rateds on a daily(ish) basis. MVPs, Coral and Harbinger.

MVPs are russians-> if you speak russian go there

Harbinger are finnish people-> if you speak finnish ( and drink massively when playing ) go there

You can't get a rated spot in Coral, 20+ online all the time, only 1 rated team atm afaik.

There were /are some other possibilites. Ad victoriam got disbanded recently, around 10 members went to Coral, rest got scattered to ->

Vitruvians: I see around 5 members online, I dont know if they are planning on playing any time soon.

Andromeda: I see 1-2 online members -> even less chance

Tatoo Inn: I have no idea where they are standing atm, they have a good team tho.

Rebel Dream: mostly PVE, maybe rateds soon?

Republic's Wrath: mostly causal, no hc rateds

Twisted: they are searching for and officer, no chance for proper rated team anytime soon.

FriendlyFire: heard rumors about them entering the scene -> I doubt it will happen, maybe once a week.

Gryning: saw them playing once or twice, they are swedish afaik.

Thats it folks. Basically my advice: if you are planning on playing rateds: learn russian or finnish otherwise: no chance :D

Correct me pls if I am wrong, but I am very much dissapointed about the lack of active open minded PVP players who are willing to play and learn and stick together. Mostly ppl just give up after 4-5 losses.

I

Correct me pls if I am wrong, but I am very much dissapointed about the lack of active open minded PVP players who are willing to play and learn and stick together. Mostly ppl just give up after 4-5 losses.

Agree. Send me a tell if you want to start a eng speak republic guild.Not talking HC rated at first atleast but get a good base of players first who wont jump ship anytime soon.

Agree. Send me a tell if you want to start a eng speak republic guild.Not talking HC rated at first atleast but get a good base of players first who wont jump ship anytime soon.

Maybe it is time to some one Step toward and Start Up a PVP Guild.

Edited by Szadek

Just to let you know: Twisted were more active on the PVP side prior to server migration. The PVP officer went social

and some of our players quit the game and started playing GW2 etc... We do have players in the guild who PVP but yes atm its more a casual thing. We are keen to start up the PVP side of our guild again, working towards ranked warzones and we are recruiting a PVP officer who is dedicated to the PVP side of things. In terms of everything else we are a very friendly guild mature the average age is 30+ we are mainly English and Swedish players, have team speak, guild website etc.

Just thought I would write a few words to let you know who Twisted are and what we are about thanks :)

I have bad news for you guys:

There were /are some other possibilites. Ad victoriam got disbanded recently, around 10 members went to Coral, rest got scattered to ->

Vitruvians: I see around 5 members online, I dont know if they are planning on playing any time soon.

Andromeda: I see 1-2 online members -> even less chance

Tatoo Inn: I have no idea where they are standing atm, they have a good team tho.

Rebel Dream: mostly PVE, maybe rateds soon?

Republic's Wrath: mostly causal, no hc rateds

Twisted: they are searching for and officer, no chance for proper rated team anytime soon.

FriendlyFire: heard rumors about them entering the scene -> I doubt it will happen, maybe once a week.

Gryning: saw them playing once or twice, they are swedish afaik.

I know for a fact, that Rebel Dream is trying to form a soid team to start competing on RWZ.

Virtruvians is a new PvP Guild founded just before Xmas.

We have currently 60 plus characters including alts, and a few social goers. A week after the founding we merged with Angel Daze. Some of the members as in fact I do, and GM Rikky come from the Ad Victorian stable.

Last Tuesday 8th January we did our first RWZ outing playing four games against four different Imperial teams. All our team was from inside the guild, meaning no Pugs pick up,

The plan from now on is to do at least one night of RWZ every week.

If you want to know more this is our website; http://vitruvians.enjin.com/ or better still feel free to contact me in game.

Edited by limenutpen

• 2 weeks later...
I know for a fact, that Rebel Dream is trying to form a soid team to start competing on RWZ.

After Rebel Dream loosing Ean Attos Byx and many more i cannot see how they can do a competitive ranked team

Edited by Rilfan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.