Balmorra....OMG.../wrists

Lium

Balmorra...

*shivers*

Whenever an alt of mine gets there I just do the story quests on it. To get the rest of my level I PVP and do FPs. That planet is so dull and boring... that when I got to it with my first character, and did a few missions on it, I quit the game for a few weeks. LOL

Edited by Radzkie

I just can't not do a bonus series. It's a continuation of the story, and helps cement everything you've just been doing. I feel wrong skipping it, selfish almost. Doing my **** then getting out. The only bonus series I've ever missed was Alderaan once, and as soon as I found out it was first thing I did on my 50

I love both Taris and Balmorra whatever side, the one I like the less is probably Balmorra rep side.

Not sure why people complain about thoses, it's starter worlds are too small then it's city planets sucks then it's planets are too big then it's desertic planets are too empty....

If you are a suscriber, I don't really see the problem as there's plenty enough of stuff to make you overleveled and so you can choose to skip the bonus serie or side quests.

But even if you need the XP, I don't really get it, 5-6 hours to do low level Taris and Balmorra, it's the time your spec and class start to have theirs own flavor and tools.