The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Give F2Pers another mob!

Jawazauro

I mean, this has to be the reason, right? They all share one mob? That must be it. Creating an alt, I found these poor guys and gals ALL going after my mob. I go to a group, they have no choice, they must all attack my mob. Another group? There they are again.

I checked the market, and lo and behold, they cannot purchase their own. So, please, give them another mob. Its not fair to them to try to get exp for my mobs.

I admit, when we first started getting F2P users my first thought was "well, there goes the neighborhood." General chat could get toxic at times, I could only imagine what it would be like after they arrived. Well... I was wrong!

Most F2P players I've encountered are quite nice, and in fact the only time I've been annoyed by F2P was when some credit farmers started posting in chat - but even then, it was only twice a minute.

Sure there were some awkward moments when you wondered if they actually read their tooltips (one guy stacked Strength on his Assassin because it was melee:rolleyes:) but most of them are NOT idiots.

Im going to agree with AshlaBoga which also requires me to eat my hat. I was sure that F2P was going to totally ruin the community in this game as it has in so many before but it only marginally lowered it. Im surprised actually. Most of the F2Pers I have encountered have been awesome.

M

Personally Ive found some of them annoying.. and yes im an ***** for saying it but mainly the ones not typing in English and its not for my place to say anything as even though its registered as an English server theres no language restriction so again who am I to tell them otherwise to ruin their fun.. and as I enjoy the chatter on general I just ignore those players whilst questing on that planet.

But to the inportant point, starter planets even though are full of them if you can get a good set of mobs they do all the work for you, like it was said in an earlier post once you have agro'd the mob before them they are your mob.. however the F2P'ers dont know that so continue to carry on killing your mob.. so agin agro a mob or jump to one they are headed for then just sit back whilst they do all the work, its good that BW really shortened the respawn timers liek on Black Hole on starter planets because even though you can get the F2P'er to do your work for you its unfair on them so with the quick respawns at least they are getting their kills in for xp too.. just need more mobs on the starter planets now I think

I admit, when we first started getting F2P users my first thought was "well, there goes the neighborhood." General chat could get toxic at times, I could only imagine what it would be like after they arrived. Well... I was wrong!

Most F2P players I've encountered are quite nice, and in fact the only time I've been annoyed by F2P was when some credit farmers started posting in chat - but even then, it was only twice a minute.

Sure there were some awkward moments when you wondered if they actually read their tooltips (one guy stacked Strength on his Assassin because it was melee:rolleyes:) but most of them are NOT idiots.

I have to agree.

Mind you, we weren't exactly overflowing with rocket scientists to begin with so the bar was pretty low already.

What I hate is someone having 4 accounts running at the same time, it really bogs down my performance. And it's getting really old.

I'm genuinely curious, how does that bog down your performance? I can see it bogging down their performance if they have 4 accounts going on at once, but I'm not sure how it would bog down yours.

I'm genuinely curious, how does that bog down your performance? I can see it bogging down their performance if they have 4 accounts going on at once, but I'm not sure how it would bog down yours.

More animations to render. I was personally thinking of multiboxing now with the F2P access just to make lvling characters on my main account quicker.