Lots of angry imps last night on Tatooine

Lium

I'm sure us locking down Rennar, ganking every lowbie we saw, and then me running and killing everything in Mos Anek in a drunken rage before dying myself had nothing to do with. :p

Nice to see some imp 50s log in to join the fray. Good times.

And that, folks, is how you do world PvP. :-)

Im not a fan of ganking lowbies, but when 50's come in on either side to help fight back it is just golden. Reminds me of trying to quest around tarren mill I love do-i-yourself world pvp. If only our quest lines crossed paths more often

Sadly, you need to gank the lowbies to draw out the 50s. Besides: It's a war!

To some extent, I wish that the bases, especially on Tat, were more easily attacked. Trying to fight a 6+ players, their companions, AND a line of Sentinels is a bit much for most similarly-sized groups. Same goes for when you try to draw out a 50 and you get 2-3 50s with their companions. Doesn't make for a very fun fight. The game could definitely benefit from more structure in open world engagements, so as to attract more players.

Then again, when I level my alts, I am very happy for those armored gunners and their promise of safety.

LOL, well.....I can imagine there were a few angry Pub's this morning when we assaulted Thorzan....lol, 50's rolling in a taxi, was dead before he even got off!

Far as I'm concerned......Tat is the place where world PvP can be saved in this game. Open spaces - lots of opportunities to gank lowbies (which starts some open PvP). I had a blast this morning.....made me enjoy PvP again! :D

Edited by DarkkChaos