PVP Names to fear

kiirc

Yes this is sWalker...yes we did duel for credits. 500k a piece x 2 on ilum right after you land just to the right in the open space. Zohan or Cheesy ( I can't remember which jugg was with you as well). I don't lie, and I wasn't making the comment as I am better than you at the game because I beat a mara with a sniper. I was mentioning that you are the best mara on the entire server and I beat you in duels and every other DPS that accepted my challenges (for correctness: I didn't win every duel, but I did win every series of duels) while I was playing. And I beat them without using pots, which is more than I can say for most that dueled me.

It was a response to some unknown that called me bad. I referenced you because of my high respect for your talent, not to dog you or to proclaim my superiority.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this is sWalker...yes we did duel for credits. 500k a piece x 2 on ilum right after you land just to the right in the open space. Zohan or Cheesy ( I can't remember which jugg was with you as well). I don't lie, and I wasn't making the comment as I am better than you at the game because I beat a mara with a sniper. I was mentioning that you are the best mara on the entire server and I beat you in duels and every other DPS that accepted my challenges (for correctness: I didn't win every duel, but I did win every series of duels) while I was playing. And I beat them without using pots, which is more than I can say for most that dueled me.

It was a response to some unknown that called me bad. I referenced you because of my high respect for your talent, not to dog you or to proclaim my superiority.

Responding on behalf of Swarna:

Bro, I have no qualms about admitting losses or superiority or whatever over duelling but I can't remember us ever having any nor would I be dumb enough to bet 1 million credits on a duel against a sniper. You have to understand...I rarely ever had anything more than 100k at a time on my character (respeccing addiction). That would have been a memorable blow to me. Are you certain you're not mistaking me for another Marauder? Zohan and I never played together (don't even think he was OOS?) and Cheezy can't recall ever seeing you and I fight.

I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm unbeatable. Pretty sure you would have smoked me in duels if they had taken place. I just can't picture those insane bets ever happening because I didn't have that type of money to throw around.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter. I feel like I'm putting too much effort into correcting an unimportant detail. I'm not gonna post anymore. I'm supposed to be working lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i respect a lot of the pvpers on both sides, and honestly the only pvp names i fear are bad imperial pugs ><

Wait'll I get into a WZ with you on my bounty hunter. Respec'd to heals for the 50-55 march on a whim. I now have exactly 6 games worth of experience in healing.

I'll show you the meaning of FEAR.

Zohan is pretty nasty. Hate seeing him in a match.

Operative? Tell him to hurry up and get gear.

I look forward to this.

Aye, he was one of the best scoundrels back in the day, so with the new buffs I'm excited to see him **** some **** UP son. He's already hitting 500K numbers in the 30s~

The only players I ever really 'fear' in a WZ are Gbro, Sentinel from Credit Shot, and Dovah'sah, Marauder from Reign. Cell'x, also Sentinel from Credit Shot, seems scary too but I've never tried 1v1ing him in a WZ and so I can't really judge just based off numbers.

I only hit 50 in mid-Feb. so I don't know of a lot of the older PvPers mentioned in this thread. I played against Malkiv twice ever, and yeah he beat me but it wasn't enough to leave an impression.

Pre 2.0, in my opinion (and obviously I'm biased) I felt like Galactuzz from Immortal was the only Vanguard/PT on the server better than me. So I respect him for that. I haven't seen him much in 2.0. I don't know if he's on an alt or just not adjusting well to our nerfs, because I've topped him in damage by a considerable margin several times since (and won). Thebigbee from Bad Company is a great Vanguard. I have a lot of respect for him and for Theboss (also Bad Company.) Super annoying scoundrel who knows how to do the little things to get the most out of his class. Ysala from Credit Shot and Scottgirl from Immortal are probably two of the most aggravating healers I've ever played against. Theel, Juggernaut from Black Sun is the best tank I've ever seen and IMO is the sole reason we weren't able to beat Black Sun's A-team in RWZ Civil War. Especially after 2.0, Uncanny from Imperial Guard is just a scary effing beast. I had the pleasure to play in their premade for 10 straight games or so a few weeks back and he was getting numbers that were just insane. Like, double the damage Crystal or I were doing. 400-500k ahead of anyone else. Made me feel bad. Pre 2.0, Loxi from Crimson Elite was the only DPS Sorc/Sage that ever scared me. Honorable mentions go to Classiq from Warcloud, who I think only plays on POT5 now but was hands down the best Deception Sin I've ever played against. They also go to O-g, a DPS Scoundrel who I think also has a DPS Operative...I don't know how or why, but he always seems to kill me. And Narzul 1v1'd my Deception Sin Evorsus on Novare Coast twice in the same game while he was in Smash spec (pre 2.0). I was having framerate issues and no medpacs, but still, no excuses. I didn't think that was even possible. Abraxas and Juss both from Nightmare Squadron are very talented and have so many different alts and play them all extremely well. So, yep.

Those are a short list of people I respect in PvP. :p

PPS: Texasjack from Immortal (I think?), Somejerk from Sithhikers, Petrova from Scourge and Crystal from Imperial Guard are all gunslingers/snipers I hate because they actually know how to play their class and they make me feel bad when I'm on my Pyrotech because they can kill me in like 4 seconds. :(

Edited by Aetrus