Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

RyanReagan

Yeah dude, what gives? Does Griswaldo have to put a disclaimer in his signature re: his trolling ways? Jeez.

Besides, the thread says "Top 5 PVP guilds" not "Top 5 social guilds" -- so, no worries.

Edited by adiwantinova

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hardly delusional. Your just ignorant. We are not a pure pvp guild, half our members do pve. Our guild is a social guild. We have a very active mumble. We can put a ranked team together within 15 mins at almost any time. The problem is we don't have the depth that a pure pvp guild would have and therefore we can't match up with the top pvp guilds. However, that doesn't mean were resigned to mediocrity. We are actively pushing all our members to get some rated experience even if it means getting stomped over and over till they get better. The more experienced members are helping the less experienced. I'm not sure why you felt the need to dump on my guild, completely unprovoked. I'm pretty sure our guild is in good shape and we have quality people. So to assume that people are looking to bail out, when we have an awesome guild is in fact ignorant.

your grammar has resigned to mediocrity.

1. Ck you troll, my grammar is just fine, I don't have no fancy edubacation like you northern folk.

2. I watched Grey play this morning they are pretty good so I take that statement back.

3. """Besides, the thread says "Top 5 PVP guilds" not "Top 5 social guilds" -- so, no worries"""

I do believe my guild beat your team in ranked, wasn't in that match so perhaps that's why we won. I think we are a top 5 pvp guild just because the rest of you either 1. aren't very good or 2. don't have enough players to do ranked regularly because i never see you. I'll put ID and Inferno as 1 and 2, Grey as 3, but the last 2 spots I'm not sure. Do any other teams que ranked these days? Omni Wanted and OMG have great players but they seem to lack bodies. I don't know enough about ROTJ to make an informed opinion.

4. And to the rest of you rebels(terrorist sympathizers), we are a rising power, I don't know how you people sleep at night with us on the radar. We can put our A team on display, but it has to early in the day since our spiritual leader is a Crazy Brit. Yes that's a challenge. We've had our best team on but after 2 hours and spamming general chat, no one was doing ranked.

Here is one our best players opinion:

1. ID

2. carnage gaming

3. Inferno

4. Grey Order

5. Dark jesters/WOOK when they have their better players on.

He says the other teams don't have the bodies.

Edited by HaLeX

1. Ck you troll, my grammar is just fine, I don't have no fancy edubacation like you northern folk.

2. I watched Grey play this morning they are pretty good so I take that statement back.

3. """Besides, the thread says "Top 5 PVP guilds" not "Top 5 social guilds" -- so, no worries"""

I do believe my guild beat your team in ranked, wasn't in that match so perhaps that's why we won. I think we are a top 5 pvp guild just because the rest of you either 1. aren't very good or 2. don't have enough players to do ranked regularly because i never see you. I'll put ID and Inferno as 1 and 2, Grey as 3, but the last 2 spots I'm not sure. Do any other teams que ranked these days? Omni Wanted and OMG have great players but they seem to lack bodies. I don't know enough about ROTJ to make an informed opinion.

4. And to the rest of you rebels(terrorist sympathizers), we are a rising power, I don't know how you people sleep at night with us on the radar. We can put our A team on display, but it has to early in the day since our spiritual leader is a Crazy Brit. Yes that's a challenge. We've had our best team on but after 2 hours and spamming general chat, no one was doing ranked.

1. ID

2. carnage gaming

3. Inferno

4. Grey Order

Dream land Halex. ID, OMG Pink, Inferno, Grey Order, Omnipresent to me are probably more than likely to be the reality of who is top of the top. But there are also other guilds so many simply do not mention, example, Death-Sentence, Wanted, you know any of these guilds could make that top 5. Reality is, just because maybe those guilds do not run RWZ constantly, does not mean they are not amongst the best. Personally I think they are as good as any other, maybe bar ID, who are just out there ref PvP.

I am still baffled by how the hell some think Dark Jesters make it into that top 5, is it because you are in DJS or summit?, oh please, I mean really?. Completely baffled by it. BoB finally start to muscle in on the RWZ, so expect to lose your 5th spot that you think you are at, alright. It has been a long time coming, and we certainly have the people from our guild to get into that top 5 list, whether you like it or not. Initially we expect to take losses, but I think quite a few of you will be surprised at what we can field. Not all about brawn and smash by the way, more about understanding our competition first before tackling them where they have possible weaknesses. Could not give a monkeys whether people think BoB are good or not, we will prove our worth in those RWZ once and for all. We do not underestimate the guilds mentioned, certainly not the top 3 I think are the best, and that I think are deserved in those places. But I fear quite a few of you underestimate BoB's ability to compete. That is fine by us, the underdogs means no pressure to perform, and just go out and show it how it is whether we win or lose. One thing pugging, or with a 4 man BoB in a group in regular, but another in a full 8 man BoB squad, with I will add communication skills, some of the guilds mentioned I hear may lack those abilities, and like any WZ, whether RWZ or just regular communication is the key, right. We are pretty much aware of what we have to field, and how to go about doing our RWZ's and may have a few strategies up our sleeves that lead to red herrings for those against us. Do not be surprised if you see BoB in that top 5 Halex, because ultimately I am quite fed up with hearing about Dark Jesters, you are overrated, underestimate your competition and that in any combat is likely to cost your guild dearly. Please stop speaking to Jaina as well trying to influence our guild, no chance not whilst I am in BoB, you have next to zippo on that front and really at the end of the day, we will join RWZ when we are ready, not when you or others demand it. Your like a tate worm, burrowing in places you are not wanted. So keep ya snout out of BoB business.

Other than that, thanks to the ID invitation, although really, its 6-0 to you in Hutball already, and 1250 to 50 in Hypergate to you before we even compete,lol. But it will be nice to see how you chaps truly roll, and we expect to learn from the best, not sub-standard guilds like Dark Jesters.

Regards

jesus christ Fatedd, throw a damn period in there somewhere, biggest run on sentence in history. The best is the person who wins, and none of you guys can be winning if you're jerkin each other off on the forums. Less QQ more pew pew

Yea put Death-Sentence in the top 5!

Just kiddin, really the only dedicated pvper we have is smurf lol, we are mostly pve guild. We do have some good pvpers in our guild tho, but if there is an off chance we have a group of 8 on, were doing a raid, not ranked pvp. Espicially right now with all the pvp problems (aug exploit, lag, expertise issues with pve/pvp gear)

1. ID

2. carnage gaming

3. Inferno

4. Grey Order

Wook has no good players, all the good players that carried them in warzones left and joined Death Smile, so now they're useless in pvp which is why they hardly appear in warzones anymore

Edited by Drachuss

These lists are so retarded. I haven't seen a list yet written by someone who's actually played each of the teams they list in a ranked match. And before someone says "oh yes I have," ehhh... maybe one or two of the posters might have, but probably once each, and spread out over the last year and have no current bearing on reality.

Some of the guilds that keep popping in here have declined over the last half year but people who don't do ranked still have their old impressions of them, and vice versa, there's at least one guild that is top 3 material that is rarely mentioned...again because none of you people are actually playing ranked (including the guild that is top 3 material, queue up people!).

These lists are so retarded. I haven't seen a list yet written by someone who's actually played each of the teams they list in a ranked match. And before someone says "oh yes I have," ehhh... maybe one or two of the posters might have, but probably once each, and spread out over the last year and have no current bearing on reality.

Some of the guilds that keep popping in here have declined over the last half year but people who don't do ranked still have their old impressions of them, and vice versa, there's at least one guild that is top 3 material that is rarely mentioned...again because none of you people are actually playing ranked (including the guild that is top 3 material, queue up people!).

But reality is no fun. Besides, if people weren't living in their own worlds things would be far less entertaining.

Well sure, but after a few dozen pages of IQ lowering silliness, I can't help myself.

Best not to try and make sense of most the **** said around here. Really, that's just a guaranteed migraine.

Hell, come in with proof via screen shots and live streaming and there will still be denial, excuses, and asinine responses. Just using any sort of logic can even result in being trolled.

People have fragile egos they must stroke and protect. Probably why people end up living in their own little worlds.

Your expectations are too high.

No expectations is the right amount. :cool: