Needed and Wanted Changes...

Nihlrung

Anyone have something that they want to see changed in ToR? (Duh you do, just phrasing as a question...) Comment with anything you want changed, from F2P limitations to color choices for certain armor to prices for equipment to changes in emotes to...well you get it. ANYTHING.

day/night cycles

allow weapon type choices within reason (rifles available for bh, no lightsaber restrictions for force users, ect)

lift weapon restrictions from companions (why the f*** does torian have to use a stick as a mando!?)

ship customizations (maybe kit style like for companions? Or some kind of creation screen for ships? just a thought)

In short, Id like to see more non-game breaking choices given to the players

A proper 3D space expansion.

This x1000.

- Space missions can be done multiplayer

- Space Flashpoints and Ops.

- Space missions are fully 3D and Open World, and are not time-restricted.

- Different ships can be purchased, customized, and fully upgraded with little to no restriction.

I would glady pay for a full game expansion ($40-60) just for a space half of this game that is done correctly.

Bugs fixed

Space game that does not get laughed at

Shared banks (account banks not just guild banks)

Bugs fixed

Multi-player Pod racing

Pazaak (spelled right?)

Bugs fixed

Ability to choice my own damn color for armor not just if I want a different color it just might be in green one in the Cartel Market.

Chat bubbles

Bugs fixed

Group finder that actually has all grouping stuff in it.

A collections system and make it rewarding and a reason to explore.

Bugs fixed

Ability to change the look of my characters.

Ability to change the look of my companions other than select preset molds.

Bugs fixed

Expertise trees for my companions.

Dialog choices that actually matter.

Bugs fixed

For both fleets and all orbital stations to get death rayed.

For cantinas to replace fleet.

Bugs fixed

Replace jute boxes with an actual NPC band.

Passenger capable vehicles, companions included as passengers.

Bugs fixed

Meaningful open world PVP

No more damn loading screens

Bugs fixed

Ohh hell, what am I doing? I just want EA to get a flipping clue what a MMO is. The bottom line. And, to fix those stupid embarrassing bugs.

Bugs fixed

Space game that does not get laughed at

Shared banks (account banks not just guild banks)

Bugs fixed

Multi-player Pod racing

Pazaak (spelled right?)

Bugs fixed

Ability to choice my own damn color for armor not just if I want a different color it just might be in green one in the Cartel Market.

Chat bubbles

Bugs fixed

Group finder that actually has all grouping stuff in it.

A collections system and make it rewarding and a reason to explore.

Bugs fixed

Ability to change the look of my characters.

Ability to change the look of my companions other than select preset molds.

Bugs fixed

Expertise trees for my companions.

Dialog choices that actually matter.

Bugs fixed

For both fleets and all orbital stations to get death rayed.

For cantinas to replace fleet.

Bugs fixed

Replace jute boxes with an actual NPC band.

Passenger capable vehicles, companions included as passengers.

Bugs fixed

Meaningful open world PVP

No more damn loading screens

Bugs fixed

Ohh hell, what am I doing? I just want EA to get a flipping clue what a MMO is. The bottom line. And, to fix those stupid embarrassing bugs.

This guy...nailed it. But he left out one important thing:

Bugs need to be fixed, AND better QA in the future so we dont get 10 bugs for every 1 fix, or they just say it's "fixed".

If I had a nickel for everytime something was "fixed" (in patch notes, but not actually fixed in game), I'd be able to buy EA and fire them all... :rolleyes:

Edited by Katsuragisama

I'd like to see lightsabers look more deadly instead of them being light up clubs for beating. Even in the movies there was limbs being severed, decapitations, being sliced in half and stabbings. A saber was strong enough to cut through doors and such but in the game they aren't as powerful LOOKING as the other weapons in the game. There wouldn't be any blood if you think about, because of the sabers cauterizing the wound. Maybe give an animation / executing move to saber uses or a % chance to sever a limb, slice in half, decapitate or stab your enemy upon deathblow. Now that would be awesome to see.

Bugs fixed. Like, have ALL of their programmers working on bugs for two months and fix everything. No Cartel Items or anything else are allowed to be released until all the major bugs are fixed.

More weapon options for each class (let my bounty hunter use a blaster rifle).

Adaptive plain brown robes with no armor underneath for jedi.

Greater range of playable species or as this is highly unlikely the ability to customise the appearance of existing characters to look like other species (much like companion customisation but more drastic). In general though the character creation tools need a massive overhaul.

A better space game, different ships, space integrated into parts of flashpoints and operations. Enable us to roam the galaxy.

Continued optimisation of the game engine and generally releasing patches that have few bugs. I feel sorry for you if Makab is a buggy mess.

A more balanced approach to the Cartel Market in terms of the items on offer and the price they are sold for. I would like to see a different price for items for subscribers for example. Some of the armor on sale looks dreadful as well - I often think some of the white/green level items on Tython is what I am looking for style wise (simple) but to be honest I think this should be in the game anyway. It's unlikely I will pay £10 for an outfit.

I would like crafting to get some development as well. As an artificer my crafting has taken several hits with events, crystal vendors, moddable offhands, vendor relics and now the cartel market. Other than some end game items, I think most of the crafts feel a little redundant now except for alts and the dedicated.

Server transfers.

I would love to see changes to the way daily quest hubs are structured. Instead of picking up the same quests each day how about a starter quest and then your decisions at the end of that quest lead to one of three seperate quests. The choices could branch out the story in different directions. At least this would enable us to experience something different each day. It would be good if player decisions actually impacted the local environment as well perhaps opening or closing different story areas.

On the whole I like the game and parts of it have improved since launch but hopefully you will use feedback from a range of sources to help shape this game going forward.

Edited by Delvianseek

because of the expenses put into some of the items in the cartel market. I would like to see items like the crystals for example be bound to legacy and not bound to one player. that way when you reach max level you can share the items with lower level characters.

More races as well!!!! :-)

BIG planets. You know, planets that feel like planets and not shoeboxes? Open areas that aren't elbow to elbow with aggressive mobs.

Seriously, an environment that doesn't feel like someone shoved the contents of a dump truck into a sardine can.

And maybe... just maybe... open up some more servers and lower player cap for instances so that the game is playable again. Standing in line for/trying to beat other people to mission spawns is piss poor game design and ruins the whole experience of leveling a new toon.

because of the expenses put into some of the items in the cartel market. I would like to see items like the crystals for example be bound to legacy and not bound to one player. that way when you reach max level you can share the items with lower level characters.

More races as well!!!! :-)

A lot of the cashshop buys should be account-wide, they are in other MMORPGs.

Bugs fixed. Like, have ALL of their programmers working on bugs for two months and fix everything. No Cartel Items or anything else are allowed to be released until all the major bugs are fixed.

As if it are the programmers doing most of the work on cartel items....

I'm sick and tired of the quest givers always saying something like "Our troops can't handle the job you're the only one who can do it" - **** off I just saw a droid walk past you with 200k hp.

I'm on a quest now and the guy said our troops will join you in an hour so I'm inside the mission and I'm gonna wait and see if anyone shows up.

I wish they would finally de-maze corellia and even more important add music to the planet. I get totally depressed there when I have to the class story (I see to it that I don't need the planet story)

music wise swtor does not live up to neither star wars nor bioware.

The Devs were and still are so excited over their legacy system and how it draws family into the adventure as in the original films and they gave us legacy items to trade among your family tree but what i love to see changed is? Family members out grow things being toys or clothes and then they hand them down to the youngest or to another family member because they have no use for it any longer. We should be able to Hand Down, "HAND ME DOWNS" to any characters in your legacy system, bounded or not, legacy or not, and any item of any kind. i have things on my lvl 50s that i do not use and cant even sell so why not HAND THEM DOWN to another family member of your Legacy that can get use out of them.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.