did you buy the expansion? are you gonna buy it? do you want to wait?or never buy it?

LUCASCASADEIS

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

I have bad news for you buddy. You gave money to EA.

Try looking around on the box of the secret world... EA is the publisher.

Fail! So much for your point...

EA is publisher. There ends their involvment on the game.

And since i didnt get boxed copy - ill let you figure that one out.

Edited by GrandMike

for $9.99 I just went for it... hell thats 1.5 drinks or 2 beers at the bar...

after what Lotro just had he balls to charge us for their last xpac... the swtor xpac or whatever you cant to call it felt like a gift at under $10

Ordered 2 gold schlogger shots in South Beach and they were $18 a piece!!!!....Holy crap!!! Luckily the chick I was with was hot...so it was worth it.

Gotta say... I will be buying it. I have huge issues with the game and have done since before release. I'm not confident that the expansion will change much.

Why am I getting it? Simply I thought the HK content was as Star Wars as the game has been in general direction. First time I actually played with no critique or suggestion other than the 'core' worlds from the original release. Theoretika was atmospherically brilliant, I played that Alt+Z to add to the feel.

Have loads of things I'd like to see included, like companion (if we're so forced to having them) conversations taking place BEFORE lift off, I want to sit in the cockpit in the hangar and look out. I'd like to see characteristic spaceports on each planet rather than copy and paste generic fodder that's currently in use. And loads of other things too, mini-games etc. etc.

Is this dev team capable of doing that??...

First off this is not a flame to anyone who chooses to buy the new Add-on ( sorry i refuse to refer to it as an expansion) if that is your choice more power to you.

I in fact already canceled my account (it runs out on the 27th i believe) i have no intentions of ever buying it or in ever subing to SWTOR again..(or playing the F2P model) to me i see the writing on the wall and i refuse to be charged for every little thing they choose to add to the game from here on in to me it just isn't worth it.

I have no problem with a MMO making money but when it comes to making money by telling lies or going back on something that was already stated that i have a problem with.

Since they had already stated that they would NOT charge Subs for this Add-on DLC whatever they should have stuck with that and just planned for the next one and announced everyone would have to pay for it i think subscribers who are now upset would have been more accepting of this then the oh LawL LawL LawL sorry guys we have changed or mind now everyone pays for our new add-on sucks to be you pay us and shut up additude from EA/Bioware

Anyone who calls the expansion an "add-on" seems incapable of realizing that BioWare has not even begun to tell us what's all in the expansion yet, and must think the little they've mentioned so far is all we're getting.

The bright side to that is that they, hopefully, should be pleasantly surprised when it gets here, unless they're perpetually pessimistic.

Edited by JeramieCrowe

Anyone who calls the expansion an "add-on" seems incapable of realizing that BioWare has not even begun to tell us what's all in the expansion yet, and must think the little they've mentioned so far is all we're getting.

The bright side to that is that they, hopefully, should be pleasantly surprised when it gets here, unless they're perpetually pessimistic.

Shhhh. Quiet you. You'll ruin the hater argument that says makeb is EXACTLY the same as it was when it leaked. THEY didn't add ANYTHING.

Shhhh. Quiet you. You'll ruin the hater argument that says makeb is EXACTLY the same as it was when it leaked. THEY didn't add ANYTHING.

ummm it was never leaked it was annouced sooooo since you like to refer to anyone that doesn't agree with you as a ''Hater'' maybe you should take your head out of the ''Fanboi'' cloud and do some research before you comment next time... lol leaked...

ummm it was never leaked it was annouced sooooo since you like to refer to anyone that doesn't agree with you as a ''Hater'' maybe you should take your head out of the ''Fanboi'' cloud and do some research before you comment next time... lol leaked...

No, what was supposed to be in Makeb update was leaked, so we know exactly what they temselves called non expansion content update (that was of course free to subscribers)

Makeb

Level cap raise

OP

FP

and we also know that it was in production before the game launched and that it was supposed to be here before end of 2012.

What we also know is that its 4-6 months late, that it was renamed to expansion to justify price tag (and for shady marketing purpose) and what they announced so far isnt even what was supposed to be in non expansion content update.

Edited by GrandMike

Dude that wasn't leaked subscribers knew that was going to be in it a long time ago... just because you F2p'ers are late to the party and just catching up doesn't mean it was leaked...

It was leaked pretty much at launch. Being a subscriber has nothing to do with it.

Edited by GrandMike