Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Joining Guilds?

Horus-Lupercal

So im new to mmo's really enjoying swtor brilliant game well done and much in the vein of kotor. I have no idea however of how to look for and then apply for/join a guild could do with some help i am a lvl 11 jedi knight just completed tython missions and am now on route to coruscant. any help much appreciated. Edited by Horus-Lupercal
grammer

So im new to mmo's really enjoying swtor brilliant game well done and much in the vein of kotor. I have no idea however of how to look for and then apply for/join a guild could do with some help i am a lvl 11 jedi knight just completed tython missions and am now on route to coruscant. any help much appreciated.

On this site.... there are spots for servers.... Check there for your server... look for a guild that fits your needs.

Asking in chat is really the best way right now. I would suggest on fleet, but there are times guilds recruit in low level zones. Unfortunately this game has 0 features to help you find a guild any other way. Maybe by 2015 we will have some basic features like a guild finder.

You'll generally find people advertising their guild in general chat in high population areas. Alternately, you can:

1) check the server forums on this site, each has a guild recruitment section.

2) Talk with people as you meat them while questing and doing flashpoints and ask if they are recruiting.

Since you such a low level you are going to have a hard time. Good news is that guilds really come into there own at 50 so you can do all the content with very little problems until then however at 50 if you want to progress ya a guild is the way to go. Others have said it when you get to fleet ask in general chat you should get a whisper by someone if not give it a bit hours or a day and ask again. Good luck and what server are you on?

Since you such a low level you are going to have a hard time. Good news is that guilds really come into there own at 50 so you can do all the content with very little problems until then however at 50 if you want to progress ya a guild is the way to go. Others have said it when you get to fleet ask in general chat you should get a whisper by someone if not give it a bit hours or a day and ask again. Good luck and what server are you on?

Im on The Progenitor thanks for the help everyone theres really very little of it with the game ill try asking in chat. How do you find the guild servers on here.

Im on The Progenitor thanks for the help everyone theres really very little of it with the game ill try asking in chat. How do you find the guild servers on here.

Main page/ server forums... then look in there.

Keep in mind as some have said... your level could hurt you. But keep looking. Try to find one that fits what you need, and has good people in it.

Took me a bit to find mine, but out of all the games I have played, the one I am in now is in my top three for guilds. So if you take your time you'll find a good one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.