No quests rewards for F2Ps ?

Rogoo

Basically, I'm planning not to renew my sub, which would make me a preffered player.

Is it true, that F2P's are NOT getting quest rewards ?

How does doing dailies look if you are a F2P ?

Could someone elaborate on that ?

Basically, I'm planning not to renew my sub, which would make me a preffered player.

I can't speak for later in the game since I subbed right after I left the starting world, but on the starting world the only quest rewards I did not receive as F2P were to credit boxes. I got all the gear rewards.

F2P has restrictions on purple gear, but only to equip it.. so you should still be able to do any quest and get its reward. You may not be able to equip the purple ones (fairly rare as quest rewards go) unless you get the unlock from the cartel market. I dont recall seeing anything mention F2P would not get the normal rewards from quests.

You get quest rewards, i.e. commendations, leveling gear, credits. However, any time there is a credit box as a reward, it is withheld from F2P. And you must purchase a 1-time fee to equip artifact quality equipment.

This.

Its not bad at all. In fact, they prevent the credit rewards because F2P has a 200k cap. Understandable.

It's not only the credit boxes. If there's a lockbox with an item you don't get it, either. I felt that this was kinda mean. I spend my time doing the quest and only got a handful of exp for it. Well, it's not like the F2P model is a good one.