Cartel speeder.

Tiis

If i buy the Czerka LD-1 Celebrator speeder will it be permenent?

and will the lights stay on after promotion runs out.

I, too, am curious to know if the lights turn off after the event.

BIOWARE, WHY ARE YOU REMAINING SILENT ON THIS CRUCIAL ISSUE!?

I'm not going to tell you how to spend your money, you can do whatever you want, of course, it's yours...

But please, please.. before you buy that, think about how much money you're actually spending and what you're getting out of it.

In case you're unsure, it's around eighteen dollars.

If i buy the Czerka LD-1 Celebrator speeder will it be permenent?

and will the lights stay on after promotion runs out.

The speeder is permanent but the battery that runs the xmas lights is outta juice come Jan 7, 2013. Good news tho, for 400 Cartel Coins you can buy a replacement battery that will provide enough juice for 60 days.

I'm not going to tell you how to spend your money, you can do whatever you want, of course, it's yours...

But please, please.. before you buy that, think about how much money you're actually spending and what you're getting out of it.

In case you're unsure, it's around eighteen dollars.

rofl good one

It's only $18.00...

and it's people like you that steal mommy and daddy's credit card to pay for whatever scraps EA/BW throw at you that will make sure that they continue to charge for every little thing added to the game now... oh you do get the endless bugs with each patch for free though

and it's people like you that steal mommy and daddy's credit card to pay for whatever scraps EA/BW throw at you that will make sure that they continue to charge for every little thing added to the game now... oh you do get the endless bugs with each patch for free though

I have to attempt to ask...

your sig...what does...why....huh?....uh.... what?

/attemptunsuccessful

It's Fugly. Why would anyone want that thing.

Now if it was a life day taunton with a red saddle and scarf ensemble, yeah I'd buy that. Clearly the devs that work for this company have no imagination whatsoever.

Edited by Lunafox