Why can't I quit you?!

GlassToTheArson

u represent how alot of players feel, we all love swtor, its a star wars mmo and there is nothing set in this awesome time period ect.....however....

u have by writing this post, destroyed every post anyone on this forums has made regarding 1.6.....bioware will see this 1 post and proclaim 1.6 to be the most successful update yet...

no joke...watch the updates... I'm 100% in the next few weeks, we will see an dev update interview thing, saying "hey all, we are super excited by the roaring success and happiness 1.6 brought to the community, we may have a had a few problems along the way, by 'trust' us, its all goo from here on out, we respect and listen to you, the players, so feel free to throw any and all suggestions into the suggestion section on the forums, and we can get busy working on the next (Ha!), stella update...on topic, we now see that there is a HUGE outcry for the legacy system, so forget any future story or new gear sets.....were bringing u .....wait for it......23% increase to ALL LEVEL 50 CONTENT!!!!!

ITS ONY $9.99 :0......ur BFF in the mmo worls, EAware

yer i ranted a bit then, but what can i say, im a sub that feels i got slapped, like all of u :(

Edited by jarshr

Because the game hasn't really changed, it still plays the same and the content is the same. I have yet to see anything in the cash shop that makes the game any less fun than it was before.

Promoting the stagnation of the game isn't exactly an encouraging argument for the Cartel Shop.

u represent how alot of players feel, we all love swtor, its a star wars mmo and there is nothing set in this awesome time period ect.....however....

u have by writing this post, destroyed every post anyone on this forums has made regarding 1.6.....bioware will see this 1 post and proclaim 1.6 to be the most successful update yet...

no joke...watch the updates... I'm 100% in the next few weeks, we will see an dev update interview thing, saying "hey all, we are super excited by the roaring success and happiness 1.6 brought to the community, we may have a had a few problems along the way, by 'trust' us, its all goo from here on out, we respect and listen to you, the players, so feel free to throw any and all suggestions into the suggestion section on the forums, and we can get busy working on the next (Ha!), stella update...on topic, we now see that there is a HUGE outcry for the legacy system, so forget any future story or new gear sets.....were bringing u .....wait for it......23% increase to ALL LEVEL 50 CONTENT!!!!!

ITS ONY $9.99 :0......ur BFF in the mmo worls, EAware

yer i ranted a bit then, but what can i say, im a sub that feels i got slapped, like all of u :(

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm ashamed to say I'm one of the many who posted an angry thread, to no avail :p

In the last patch, they broke more things than they fixed. They also claimed to fix some things that were not fixed.

I can't say that the game has changed much. :D

EDIT: Whoops, posted this in the wrong thread.

Edited by Radzkie