Bring Battlemaster Gear Back

antwillgreen

COME ON, RIGHT THERE, I mean, really, why keep recruit gear, get rid of THAT, bring BM back, and let that be the new newbie 50 arrival gear, makes more sense then to go from a recurit then OH OK, your a War Hero now, more for WH haveing normal comms, but seriously............

Or atleast make the schematics available in game. MMOs need credit sinks anyways.

No just get rid of expertise and be done with it.

That's a silly thing to say and has been covered many times over. I just... Yeah...

COME ON, RIGHT THERE, I mean, really, why keep recruit gear, get rid of THAT, bring BM back, and let that be the new newbie 50 arrival gear, makes more sense then to go from a recurit then OH OK, your a War Hero now, more for WH haveing normal comms, but seriously............

Ermmm... no.Free BM would be pretty bloody ridiculous since a pve-er could buy his free tionese set, swap out the armorings and have a gearset that can stand up to basically everything short of progression content.

Remember on BM the stats on mod/enhancement are identical to rakata, it isn't until WH v BH that they started gapping those out too not just armorings

Edited by paul_preib

• 4 months later...
Bring BM back it looks better then this new cra* :mad: the gear you are putting in the game now is rubbish and looks dumb ffs come on now the gear is starting to look worse. you got rid of more gear then you are giving us makes me not want to play because of the looks on the gear come on now ffs bring BM back already

Hey there. I'm still wearing my battlemaster and I've got the full schems for the combat medic set. Kind of sad that they only sell for 1 credit to npc vendors. Why were they even taken out in the first place? Now the 50-100k schematics I bought are worthless to craft.

No just get rid of expertise and be done with it.

I agree. Bioware seems fixated on blending PVE and PVP in the game. There's a lot of mixed content now. Getting rid of expertise would just seem to be how things will end up if the current development trends continue.

• 1 month later...