Will we get a "Feat of Strength" Achievment for being subbed for 1st year anni?

Lendrick

As title suggests for all members who have an active sub for when the game hits 1 year anniversary should get an achievement and perhaps a title - Just as a small thankyou for believing in the game and keep on subbing! :)

Yes but you have to buy it from the Cartel Market. By Cartel Market I really mean Cartel Pack. You have a 1 in 1000000 change of getting the title and each chance costs 400 Cartel Coins. Isn't this fun?

Somebody bumped their head and got WoW confused with Swtor :p

Needless to say I dont think we'll be seeing anything like this, and it doesn't bother me really, I don't use my founder title and the pre-order crystals are too expensive for what they are.

I use it when I feel like being silly, waiting on a companion to return, and wanna strut around. Though I doubt it'll mean anything until much later on.

I want a fool and his money title.

I must be delusional to convince myself to keep paying and playing through all the bugs- the worst being the server lag issue...its nearly unplayable, yet i pay and play... what the hell is wrong with me?

The title would be fitting.

What you're explaining is the feeling of MMO players everywhere, in everygame at one point in all their journeys.

If you're sick of it...Quit. Games are designed to be enjoyed, not as rage fuel so you can sit your fat *** in front of your computer and rage on and on.