Harbinger PVE DPS Leaderboard

xIphonex

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe there isn't one single jug/guard parse

I know you were asking in another thread, and I just remembered. This is a no bloodthirst 2104 parse-

http://www.torparse.com/a/104084/time/1358645948/1358646232/0/Overview

Did it literally a minute ago. I accidentally cut it a bit short, but really what vexo posted before still just isn't possible.

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

I can't believe there isn't one single jug/guard parse

I noticed that as well, and I've been gearing my dps set just for the fun of it. Problem is I can't believe how much lower dps is than on sentinel. Just barely breaking into the 1600-1700s on lucky parses (vengeance spec). Would love to see a couple parses put up to see if its my rotation or my gear that are lacking.

I'll be really disappointed if the only serious jugg dps out there are rage spec...

I noticed that as well, and I've been gearing my dps set just for the fun of it. Problem is I can't believe how much lower dps is than on sentinel. Just barely breaking into the 1600-1700s on lucky parses (vengeance spec). Would love to see a couple parses put up to see if its my rotation or my gear that are lacking.

I'll be really disappointed if the only serious jugg dps out there are rage spec...

actually the best dps jug out there, despite being annoying is hell, IS mauull, and he's vengeance spec. He puts up 1900 plus on the dummy. He's taught the community a couple things, and they really made a difference. im full campaign, with both DG relics, chest, gloves, earpiece and a couple 63's and im putting up 1860 http://www.torparse.com/a/103317 it dropped down to 1780 or something due to a lag spike where i just didn't hit the dummy for like 10 seconds.

also feel free to spy on my rotation, though its not perfect

Edited by TwistedTony

I know you were asking in another thread, and I just remembered. This is a no bloodthirst 2104 parse-

http://www.torparse.com/a/104084/time/1358645948/1358646232/0/Overview

Did it literally a minute ago. I accidentally cut it a bit short, but really what vexo posted before still just isn't possible.

thats beast dude, gratz are def in ordrer. are you BIS yet?

actually the best dps jug out there, despite being annoying is hell, IS mauull, and he's vengeance spec. He puts up 1900 plus on the dummy. He's taught the community a couple things, and they really made a difference. im full campaign, with both DG relics, chest, gloves, earpiece and a couple 63's and im putting up 1860 http://www.torparse.com/a/103317 it dropped down to 1780 or something due to a lag spike where i just didn't hit the dummy for like 10 seconds.

We do have a jugg on our server by the name of Tygra, I'd love for him to post up some logs but Ive only ever seen him use mox and he doesn't particularly care about DPS beyond doing his numbers. Ive seen him reach 1950+ on dummy in veng, and in raid he's actually never too far behind my mara.

thats beast dude, gratz are def in ordrer. are you BIS yet?

and yes, I'm full BiS. Here's what I run for my gear. http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/17af74fc-464a-4d67-9a2c-4cea52ee1f0e

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

We do have a jugg on our server by the name of Tygra, I'd for him to post up some logs but Ive only ever seen him use mox and he doesn't particularly care about DPS beyond doing his numbers. Ive seen him reach 1950+ on dummy in veng, and in raid he's actually never too far behind my mara.

damn that's sick, i looked him up on torparse and no results. Shame, i'd love to see it on paper what he can do

damn that's sick, i looked him up on torparse and no results. Shame, i'd love to see it on paper what he can do

Yeah, I know my jugg has had some fun times parsing; but sadly I decided to scrap his DPS gear after realizing that no one would ever let me do anything but tank on him in progression raids :( He does 1900 though!

Boo.

Ah well, Rage spec was boring as hell anyway :p

Yeah, I know my jugg has had some fun times parsing; but sadly I decided to scrap his DPS gear after realizing that no one would ever let me do anything but tank on him in progression raids :( He does 1900 though!

Boo.

Ah well, Rage spec was boring as hell anyway :p

yeah i love my dps jug, but it's a pain in the *** seeing marauders, pt's and mercs and snipers doing 2000+ while we cant even break 2000, maxing out at 1950.

yeah i love my dps jug, but it's a pain in the *** seeing marauders, pt's and mercs and snipers doing 2000+ while we cant even break 2000, maxing out at 1950.

You should try being Sorc DPS (my other DD/healer 50), or an operative DPS :p

My sorc has never gone above 1900, it maxed at 1892. Once.

yeah see that's crap too. Idk why bioware does it like that, every class should have equal potential dps with the exception of marauders and snipers due to being pure dps classes. Personally i think having pure dps classes was stupid to begin with, but lets take one step at a time.

Hmm, rotation is pretty much the same, forcescream on cooldown except on ravage proc. Bleh, I hate the RNG factor on the ravage reset; I feel thats the real reason the dps falls so far behind my sentinel which has a pretty much set in stone 1.2.3. rotation. Thanks for putting that up, I'll probably give the DG relics a shot tomorrow.

The 2228 parse from Worf is faked, it's actually 2097 and has just never been updated to fit that.

The parse from Wales however is quite beautiful, it's very impressive IMO.

2097 is still good, specially VG.

Usually don't parse on the dummy but just a question for the marauders out there. How do you guys start the fight with annihilate and have slash and bleeds all hit at once at the very start, just looking at Rokuthy's torparse upload. Is it legit editing? When I look at my logs it says things like "loses sprint" and "activates Juyo form" but I don't see it on anybody else's.

Here's a 2042 dps parse on my marauder almost full 63 BiS except for 2 armorings

Spec: 31/3/7 Annihilation Marauder

http://www.torparse.com/a/106110

Would appreciate any feedback from the higher anni marauders out there.

It's due to us anni marauders ramping up (i.e. building juyo, fury, rage, and/or stacks of annihilator) beforehand. Doesn't lead to the most legit parses, but it does say in the rules that we can use anything that we can bring to the table ourselves as well as trim out a section so long as it is of sufficient length. Edited by WiththeForc

I'm not really seeing anything wrong, though I just sorta skimmed through it. Based on the #'s you're gearing up the way I am now. At the time I did my parse I had a little higher power and less crit, so I probably could put up a slightly higher parse myself. Though I'm probably not the expert to ask here since Opfotm simmed it and I think he said an anni marauder can get 2254 dps over a 5 min. parse (and I think that involves no ramping up either), and my best parse atm is about 90 dps lower than that with the ramp up. Think it just comes down to gearing up correctly (based on the info on mmo mechanics, I've got the best setup available until new gear comes out), how much lag you have that day, which stim you're using (rakata or exotech, but I don't think it makes that much of a difference, don't have anything to support that though) and how much luck you have with your crits.

Edit: Oh wow, I was wrong, looking back it was 2554 dps, so I am WAY off.

Edited by WiththeForc

ill be honest with this thread once again for ppl, than other than just having fun parsin, are rly trying to compare or reach this numbers, or even put them as <minimun dps for the guild members>, there are way too many ways to exploit this or to make it inacurate, just like comparing with or without Bthirst... ppl start fight with 30 fury or use recklessness 18 secs befoer to have faster CD, even mox sometimes inacurate the numbers if you parse with someone else synced in your parse, ive had higher numbers parsing with someone eles (no armor red included of course or extra buff) with a reason i dont rly know lol...

Also comparing to a sim craft doesnt mean it is right, the only real useful thing on the Sim is to know which stat is better than other, after all u wont ever reach those numbers, and in fact we dont even know if the codes are updated and are acurate...

also comparing to World Bosses ranking isnt acurate either, doing top dps doesnt mean you are good, i never focus 100% in dps, i have to focus other things, back up, movement, call outs and stuff, doing too much dps and stealing aggro is dps mistake not tank, algo lag in dummy is different than raids, specially for ppl with good connection, myself i miss 1 out of 3-5 GCD with my normal 180 ms lag, ppl in my raid when they get up to 150 in a operation QQ say they cant attack when i am just used to it and do the numers, so thats another factor.

For ppl reading this thread it is just fun comparing useless dummy numbers with others, i do it all the time, it doesnt mean it will be your guild <dps limits> or if u dont do those numbers u cant join a good guild false, ive had 15+ whispers from random ppl asking me to teach them or asking how to join good guild parsing lower, alot of ppl use diff exploits cheats to make this no acurate, as well as other are just too good standing still dps and raid awareness is not good, the only cap u should have is clearing content, beating enrage and killing, if u do that, u are fine so please stop comparing this insane good numbers(real numbers) to your guildies since not everyone can do them for different reasons lol.

PD: just posting this comment here to answer the variety of ppl that asked me about it last days, or anyone interested, everyone else just ignore if you dont care :D

Edited by Carlenux

I got a parse with my Juggernaut this time.

(1805 DPS) - Vengeance (4/31/6)

http://www.torparse.com/a/106176/time/1358733616/1358733917/0/Overview

Unfortunately, this character is not a biochem so I wasn't using any adrenals, though, I did have an exotech might stim. As with my operative, I'm mostly 61 with some 63s (mainly the mainhand hilt and off-hand armoring + some Initiative Enhancements).

Also, I want to point out that what the person above that said the parses you see here are not super realistic is spot-on. I know for myself, the two parses I've shown are lucky ones where I got crits on the right skills and lucky procs on my resets. So while I've done a little over 1800 DPS over 5 minutes or more with both my operative and my juggernaut, a more normal parse is around 1700-1750 for either one.

Hey Guys.

This is a really awesome post and i've learned a lot as an assassin (madness) from this post.

I just had one question.

How do you trim a log?

I've done it clumsily one time, but on TorParse, it told me that it didn't find a fight, on the left side there. I could only see the damage from a certain time to a certain time.

So how do I trim the log so it shows up that I fought this boss and so on and so forth?

Thanks!

I'm not really seeing anything wrong, though I just sorta skimmed through it. Based on the #'s you're gearing up the way I am now. At the time I did my parse I had a little higher power and less crit, so I probably could put up a slightly higher parse myself. Though I'm probably not the expert to ask here since Opfotm simmed it and I think he said an anni marauder can get 2254 dps over a 5 min. parse (and I think that involves no ramping up either), and my best parse atm is about 90 dps lower than that with the ramp up. Think it just comes down to gearing up correctly (based on the info on mmo mechanics, I've got the best setup available until new gear comes out), how much lag you have that day, which stim you're using (rakata or exotech, but I don't think it makes that much of a difference, don't have anything to support that though) and how much luck you have with your crits.

Edit: Oh wow, I was wrong, looking back it was 2554 dps, so I am WAY off.

Yeah, so far my best in Anni is maintaining 2.5k for 3 and a half minutes and then even making one small rage mistake or missing a GCD due to server lag and when you're that perfect and it drops it a full 100-200. Make another and you're down to 2.1k-2.2k

One of these days I'll get perfect server connection and count my rage perfectly and I'll have something cool for people to look at :D

I do have a 2.3k uploaded to torparse, but tbh I CBA to sift through all of my log uploads an fights to figure out which one it is. If someone else really wanted to try and find it, I suppose you could.

Yeah, so far my best in Anni is maintaining 2.5k for 3 and a half minutes and then even making one small rage mistake or missing a GCD due to server lag and when you're that perfect and it drops it a full 100-200. Make another and you're down to 2.1k-2.2k

One of these days I'll get perfect server connection and count my rage perfectly and I'll have something cool for people to look at :D

I do have a 2.3k uploaded to torparse, but tbh I CBA to sift through all of my log uploads an fights to figure out which one it is. If someone else really wanted to try and find it, I suppose you could.

I play from Japan, and on my ship I sit at a consistent 227 ms. In ops/wz's I sit at 127 (I don't know why there's a difference), In most other open world zones it hovers around 187. I've played other games from here, and none of them to seem to be as effected as swtor is, it's really, really atrocious.

I can break 2100 now, I just haven't posted a new one because I'm trying to get closer to 2200. But you mentioned skipping a gcd and dropping 100 dps - Imagine this:

Every single time I parse, at some point in the middle of my 227 ms, I also get a spike to about 1k ms (at least, just 1 red bar) that lasts for about 3-4 gcd's, I can't get a single attack off during that time, and I'm still getting close to 2.2k, just not quite there yet. If only I had regular ms. :(

With that being said, which sim are you using? One of the old ones posted over at mmo-mechanics?

Edited by Sixthy