Harbinger PVE DPS Leaderboard

xIphonex

Opfotm - 5/31/5 Carnage Marauder

11m 28s long with 2114 dps http://www.torparse.com/a/84995/time/1356825129/1356825817

Cutdown to 5-6m 2139 dps.

http://www.torparse.com/a/84995/time/1356825129/1356825459

Don't particularly care which you take.

trying to put my marauder on the top of the rankings, so comparing the logs with the top 2, just noticed pre-stacking fury/rage is an option ok... but then i am checking both your logs 6m/11 min... the best u peak is 2110 in the 11m... if you cut the parse from 300 Sec + in your 6 min parse u barely get up to 2k.... and in your 11m your highest peak is 2110 rest at the end you get almost 2100 again, but the chat doesnt even Peak above 2120 (max chart) number your dps doesnt reach.... so explain me if i am just reading torparse wrong, or the numbers in the ranking are wrong? please :D

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to put my marauder on the top of the rankings, so comparing the logs with the top 2, just noticed pre-stacking fury/rage is an option ok... but then i am checking both your logs 6m/11 min... the best u peak is 2110 in the 11m... if you cut the parse from 300 Sec + in your 6 min parse u barely get up to 2k.... and in your 11m your highest peak is 2110 rest at the end you get almost 2100 again, but the chat doesnt even Peak above 2120 (max chart) number your dps doesnt reach.... so explain me if i am just reading torparse wrong, or the numbers in the ranking are wrong? please :D

So your epeen was hurt in that other thread. Now you are looking for revenge.

Give it up bro.

anyways, that was in full 61's.

http://www.torparse.com/a/98355/time/1358133486/1358133796/0/Damage+Dealt

this was full 63's, and not even my highest parse I've done. No one cares about this anymore, so I stopped parsing.

Got a better one

2162 dps

http://www.torparse.com/a/85322

-Beastfury

the parse is fair, even tho u modified the whole parse to delete your previous fights (aka building fure / anihilator / all rage) that might take credibility off since who knows if you edited something else in the mid... also for anihilation marauders pre buffin the fight is HUGE, u start with alredy 10% more dmg, with a spell that will crit your best abilities without missing GCDs before (charge + deadly saber + 3 GCD to activate, battering assault most likely to gain rage), so u starting 10%+ dmg, having rage for DDsaber + anihilate (with a reduced CD of 4.5 alredy) and frenzy... so instead of having to wait 12 + 10.5 seconds for your anihilate.. you just watting only 8 secs for it from start ( important to point out that anihilator works for the NEXT anihilate, so u start with 1 (12 sec) 2 (10.5 sec) 3 (9 sec) and the fourth is 8 sec CD.... so u cutting almost 38.5 seconds of a set up, into a starting rotation... those numbers are terribly innacurate, ani maras get EXTREMLY buffed from pre set up, u just sustaining a dps from a 4K dps starting, your dps is impressive, you are just lying in the numbers.

we trying to compare rank leaderboard on each class, if everything marauders do is cheat, not only they are the best dps class but they are the best class exploiting dps in a dummy -.-

So your epeen was hurt in that other thread. Now you are looking for revenge.

Give it up bro.

nop jsut trying to fix the numbers that are not accurate... not my fault that he lies saying a peak he doesnt reach at all and the threat moderator didnt look at it, at all, pretty sure he can peak that number, he just didnt in that parse

the parse is fair, even tho u modified the whole parse to delete your previous fights (aka building fure / anihilator / all rage) that might take credibility off since who knows if you edited something else in the mid... also for anihilation marauders pre buffin the fight is HUGE, u start with alredy 10% more dmg, with a spell that will crit your best abilities without missing GCDs before (charge + deadly saber + 3 GCD to activate, battering assault most likely to gain rage), so u starting 10%+ dmg, having rage for DDsaber + anihilate (with a reduced CD of 4.5 alredy) and frenzy... so instead of having to wait 12 + 10.5 seconds for your anihilate.. you just watting only 8 secs for it from start ( important to point out that anihilator works for the NEXT anihilate, so u start with 1 (12 sec) 2 (10.5 sec) 3 (9 sec) and the fourth is 8 sec CD.... so u cutting almost 38.5 seconds of a set up, into a starting rotation... those numbers are terribly innacurate, ani maras get EXTREMLY buffed from pre set up, u just sustaining a dps from a 4K dps starting, your dps is impressive, you are just lying in the numbers.

we trying to compare rank leaderboard on each class, if everything marauders do is cheat, not only they are the best dps class but they are the best class exploiting dps in a dummy -.-

EDIT: in fact you edited the log because it isnt coming from the <start of the fight> or suddendly u managed to do only 2 berserk procs at the start and lose them (berserk has 6)... so i really dont know whats going on, in that log

nop jsut trying to fix the numbers that are not accurate... not my fault that he lies saying a peak he doesnt reach at all and the threat moderator didnt look at it, at all, pretty sure he can peak that number, he just didnt in that parse

Go read the rules that the op posted. You CAN trim your log to the best stretch of your dps

Go read the rules that the op posted. You CAN trim your log to the best stretch of your dps

Seriously, *** is your problem Carl?

Did your e-peen seriously get smashed THAT bad?

I have a no bloodthirst 2104 parse too, you want to pick that apart?

I leaped in, cold start, no fury/rage builders.

I suppose that one must be edited too??

anyways, that was in full 61's.

http://www.torparse.com/a/98355/time/1358133486/1358133796/0/Damage+Dealt

this was full 63's, and not even my highest parse I've done. No one cares about this anymore, so I stopped parsing.

where does it come from? the fight doesnt say target dummy anywhere, also how the log has a 10 minute mark fight and the parse only shows 300 seconds?.... it says u enter combat with force charge - 2 seconds later u have your bomb, somehow the parse says at the second 0 of the fight u do a 9.6 k dmg / dps as well as the end (more understandable u cut the parse after a bomb, make sense) ... also in the parse dmg broken by action doesn show the force charge u start fight with?... and in the end u die by an unknown source, and its impossible to die in your ship, by /stuck or anything, so this is weirdest log ive seen lol

What do you mean lol, look at ops 11minute post the first 50 seconds scaled from 2500dps down to 2200 dps, much like your wicked awsome pose on kephess the other day (much sarcasm) burst dps modifies your parse...... so him doing 2500-2200 for 50seconds helped bump up the sustained 2080 he did for the rest of the fight to a 2114.... :/ much like the 15000 dps you did for 20 seconds modified to your 1400dps up to 1800.

it is true u cn TRIM the parse, that mins u can cut the end of the parse to where you had max dps, but this log seems modified at the begining, and i was just pointing out marauders should test their numbers without pre-set up to compare with others, specially anihilation is a HUGE boost thats completly innacurate

where does it come from? the fight doesnt say target dummy anywhere, also how the log has a 10 minute mark fight and the parse only shows 300 seconds?.... it says u enter combat with force charge - 2 seconds later u have your bomb, somehow the parse says at the second 0 of the fight u do a 9.6 k dmg / dps as well as the end (more understandable u cut the parse after a bomb, make sense) ... also in the parse dmg broken by action doesn show the force charge u start fight with?... and in the end u die by an unknown source, and its impossible to die in your ship, by /stuck or anything, so this is weirdest log ive seen lol

Ok, so Im going to make this really simple.

I started the fight, and started with preloaded fury/rage as per rules set by thread. Thats fair.

I /stuck myself while in combat with the dummy to end combat at a point that I felt was suitable.

I then brought it to torparse, and without changing any of the time in combat, it sits at 2132 dps.

If I cut it down to a more favourable amount of time it is 2145 dps.

Super super simple.

What do you mean lol, look at ops 11minute post the first 50 seconds scaled from 2500dps down to 2200 dps, much like your wicked awsome pose on kephess the other day (much sarcasm) burst dps modifies your parse...... so him doing 2500-2200 for 50seconds helped bump up the sustained 2080 he did for the rest of the fight to a 2114.... :/ much like the 15000 dps you did for 20 seconds modified to your 1400dps up to 1800.

yeah but i am comparing a a dummy fight not a kephess fight... i hve no problem for the pre set up and the high peak dmg then sustain it, all i am saying he post a 2110 post saying its a 2140 all this time ive been trying to beat it and i couldnt peak at the end that high, when i noticed, the numbers are not true, thats it, seriously opfotm has to bring all his babysitters in the forums? i was just asking if i was reading the parse wrong or what happened there, it is not my fault that he lied in the numbers, when he prob have other parses even higher, i guess ... not fair to ppl trying to compare to the top ranking if its a false number lol

yeah but i am comparing a a dummy fight not a kephess fight... i hve no problem for the pre set up and the high peak dmg then sustain it, all i am saying he post a 2110 post saying its a 2140 all this time ive been trying to beat it and i couldnt peak at the end that high, when i noticed, the numbers are not true, thats it, seriously opfotm has to bring all his babysitters in the forums? i was just asking if i was reading the parse wrong or what happened there, it is not my fault that he lied in the numbers, when he prob have other parses even higher, i guess ... not fair to ppl trying to compare to the top ranking if its a false number lol

You don't understand how torparse, or combat logging in general works do you???

Ok, so Im going to make this really simple.

I started the fight, and started with preloaded fury/rage as per rules set by thread. Thats fair.

I /stuck myself while in combat with the dummy to end combat at a point that I felt was suitable.

I then brought it to torparse, and without changing any of the time in combat, it sits at 2132 dps.

If I cut it down to a more favourable amount of time it is 2145 dps.

Super super simple.

see thats a perfect explanation of a real number, i guess, i dont know how u trimed the torparse only to show that, since all i know how is cutting the real log, then it wouldnt say u start fight with Fcharge, instead u started with ravage, + starting ravage is not a 9.6k hit in 0 seconds, ill give u the upper hand there, atleast the weird parse says the actualy number :)

You don't understand how torparse, or combat logging in general works do you???

yeah i know how it works thats how i foudn your false number lol, and found that interesting weird log + parse without a target, starting with with a 9.6k peak AKA ravage last hit + scream, when it says u started with charge and set up.... but once again there might be a way to manipulate the parse to save it? i know how to manipulate the log.. i dont know if its possible to manipulate the torparse from cutting it at start/end and save it so it shows 5 mins and log says 10 u can trim or w/e the time whenever u want and compare numbers, i just dont know how the log says soemthing different than the parse, there are no more than 1 fight, inface theres not even a target, and stuff like that... i might need to find out how then lol

yeah i know how it works thats how i foudn your false number lol, and found that interesting weird log + parse without a target, starting with with a 9.6k peak AKA ravage last hit + scream, when it says u started with charge and set up.... but once again there might be a way to manipulate the parse to save it? i know how to manipulate the log.. i dont know if its possible to manipulate the torparse from cutting it at start/end and save it so it shows 5 mins and log says 10 u can trim or w/e the time whenever u want and compare numbers, i just dont know how the log says soemthing different than the parse, there are no more than 1 fight, inface theres not even a target, and stuff like that... i might need to find out how then lol

Dude.

Click on the third fight on the left.

Don't blame me that you don't understand it. Its the same fight, the one you're looking at is the edited time trim through torparse.

Dude.

Click on the third fight on the left.

Don't blame me that you don't understand it. Its the same fight, the one you're looking at is the edited time trim through torparse.

ok problem solved, your link is broken... you probe trimed the fight to the actual point and the parse doesnt work... everytime i try to hit <fights> it took me to the main page, i had to go find the log with the external link and you are right... but dont tell me i dont understand when your link was broken lol.

also i dont know why u guys are so butthurt about the true, all i was saying is you posted a parse and lied in the numbers, not chuckles fault, not anyones fault, u just did, and i was just asking you if i was reading it right... i never said <opf is too bad cant parse that> or that, all i pointed out is that you lied there... the fun part is that u get pissed and your bodyguards behind u because i point out the true that u lied in the numbers, thats not my fault, i never said u couldnt parse that high, that parse was just not right, u post a real one like u did now, and know IT IS accurate, grats on your dps :)

ok problem solved, your link is broken... you probe trimed the fight to the actual point and the parse doesnt work... everytime i try to hit <fights> it took me to the main page, i had to go find the log with the external link and you are right... but dont tell me i dont understand when your link was broken lol.

also i dont know why u guys are so butthurt about the true, all i was saying is you posted a parse and lied in the numbers, not chuckles fault, not anyones fault, u just did, and i was just asking you if i was reading it right... i never said <opf is too bad cant parse that> or that, all i pointed out is that you lied there... the fun part is that u get pissed and your bodyguards behind u because i point out the true that u lied in the numbers, thats not my fault, i never said u couldnt parse that high, that parse was just not right, u post a real one like u did now, and know IT IS accurate, grats on your dps :)

I dont understand what you mean by, I lied in the number?

The number is there, everybody saw it and put it on the board with that number?

I don't understand what it is that you mean, because Im pretty sure that torparse doesn't lie. All I do is upload it, and report back the number it gave. ffs

I dont understand what you mean by, I lied in the number?

The number is there, everybody saw it and put it on the board with that number?

I don't understand what it is that you mean, because Im pretty sure that torparse doesn't lie. All I do is upload it, and report back the number it gave. ffs

nah, well UNLESS i am missing a post somewhere in all this pages, the post u linked and said 2139 dps marauder carnage... doesnt peak above 2110... i dont know if there are any other parse or post later didnt read them all, only first few pages.

just saying that post was a lie, you said 2139 (i guess i assumed that was the ranked, but doesnt matter) and just couldnt find that number in the parse when checking it, thats why i asked you when bcause i couldnt find that number, if u showed me in the 327 sec, i would say oh **** i missed that one, end of the conversation simple that if not... its a false number and... end of the conversation lol.

edit: didnt ask u for a new parse, didnt say u couldnt do those numbers, iwill make sure next time i will be more careful not to piss off u and your bodyguards followers lol since apparently no one can say a comment against you lol... all just asked was <where in the parse is that dps, i cant find it... show me or say it was an error or w/e>

Edited by Carlenux

nah, well UNLESS i am missing a post somewhere in all this pages, the post u linked and said 2139 dps marauder carnage... doesnt peak above 2110... i dont know if there are any other parse or post later didnt read them all, only first few pages.

just saying that post was a lie, you said 2139 (i guess i assumed that was the ranked, but doesnt matter) and just couldnt find that number in the parse when checking it, thats why i asked you when bcause i couldnt find that number, if u showed me in the 327 sec, i would say oh **** i missed that one, end of the conversation simple that if not... its a false number and... end of the conversation lol.

edit: didnt ask u for a new parse, didnt say u couldnt do those numbers, iwill make sure next time i will be more careful not to piss off u and your bodyguards followers lol since apparently no one can say a comment against you lol... all just asked was <where in the parse is that dps, i cant find it... show me or say it was an error or w/e>

No, I said the 2110 was the 11m parse, and linked the 11m one.

Then, I linked the 6m one and linked the 2139 parse.

No, I said the 2110 was the 11m parse, and linked the 11m one.

Then, I linked the 6m one and linked the 2139 parse.

exactly, both links are taking me to the same one, which doesnt peak that high, but maybe my pc is being retard and not opening the link i want?, i dont know, check it out, if its rigth tell me my pc is not working, if its not, u posted the wrong link maybe? .... if instead of going to the personal fighting side like the last two days lol should have answered that in fisrt post, i would have started getting my last datacrons alredy lolol

I would still like to see the top of each class (or close to it) raiding together, to see once and for all exactly how large the dps margin is between the classes.

Dummy parses are good for comparing same class parses. You can not compare dummy parses from different classes and say that is accurate.

Lets get the boys and girls, together for a pissing contest and see once and for all, where they all stand.

Who is with me....?