disappearing act & shoot first post 1.52

mintaz

quite often i'll use DA to slip into stealth during combat, hit up a flechette round, and reopen with a shoot first

since 1.52 this doesn't seem to be working 100% of the time, i can't seem to consistently do those 3 in a row - i think maybe of the 15 times i've tried tonight, i've managed about 11. sometimes it's like the target is untargetable, and the shoot first doesn't happen

it's definately not a L2P thing, and i was 100% sure i was behind the target and was not popped out of stealth before trying to hit SF... even to the point of literally stalking a sorcerer for 5 or 6 seconds before giving up hitting SF and going for a BB instead. my connection is good at a constant 50ish

any ideas?

anyone else having this trouble since 1.52?

Hmm. Have had a couple of occasions recently where I *should* (to my eyes) be able to SF or BB - even had the ability lit - but it won't go off. Irritating, but had put it down to general screwiness and moved. Will keep more alert for it.

Haven't noticed a particular problem with DA > FR > SF. Maybe with positioning properly registering.

quite often i'll use DA to slip into stealth during combat, hit up a flechette round, and reopen with a shoot first

[...]

it's definately not a L2P thing, and i was 100% sure i was behind the target and was not popped out of stealth before trying to hit SF... even to the point of literally stalking a sorcerer for 5 or 6 seconds before giving up hitting SF and going for a BB instead. my connection is good at a constant 50ish

any ideas?

anyone else having this trouble since 1.52?

Shoot First cooldown? I know 7.5 seconds pisses me off to no end when there's a lot of targets and/or people are going down fast.