Character Slots for Cartel Coins

_Sylthi_

I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but I would like to see more character slots per server available through cartel coins.

I have played in several other MMOs where extra character slots are sold through in game stores to great and lasting effect.

The system here in SWTOR is already obviously set up to handle more than 12 slots per server because of my very situation.

The main reason I need this feature is because my characters that WERE on seperate servers to begin with were FORCE moved together. All fine and well; you have to roll with the punches that come at you from the administration company of any MMO.

However, through no fault of my own, and decisions that were made completely beyond my control, I am now WAY over the 12 limit on the main server I play on, and I would like the ability to explore more character (story) options on a server where I have already established characters to support them.

Please consider adding extra character slots for cartel coins in the future. Thank you for any and all attention to this.

• 2 weeks later...
I would definitely pay for this. and really this would probably be the biggest cash cow the cartel market could provide. after all the driving point of this mmo has been what? story! if I want to see more of the story, for example make a female trooper rather than a male one to see how story differs, as well as see any female romance options for said class, I would have to either delete a char on my server, which isn't something anyone wants to do to a level 50. or make one on another server and lose all legacy benefits. there are plenty of players who would want 50+ characters on their server (generally Altoholics), and would be more than willing to pay for it. I personally would like to make a character of every class, gender, and species available. which is at least 200 characters. and yes. I am an altoholic.

• 2 weeks later...

What I was thinking was that they should put in some legacy features for this. I was thinking 2 slots/10 legacy levels would be nice, or 1 for evert 5. It would reduce the uselessness of the legacy system beyond level 10 or so, and after level 25 I think you CAN get everything in there, so the levels after that are wasted. Not to mention the likely legacy level cap increase with the expansion... really don't want to see the legacy XP gain messages return for that useless feature.

May be good to add a subscriber requirement in there so non-subscribers have to use CC for them.

Currently have 1 free slot and saving that one for a Cathar, but so many character ideas in my head and we can't even make one of each advanced class on each faction.

I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but I would like to see more character slots per server available through cartel coins.

I have played in several other MMOs where extra character slots are sold through in game stores to great and lasting effect.

The system here in SWTOR is already obviously set up to handle more than 12 slots per server because of my very situation.

The main reason I need this feature is because my characters that WERE on seperate servers to begin with were FORCE moved together. All fine and well; you have to roll with the punches that come at you from the administration company of any MMO.

However, through no fault of my own, and decisions that were made completely beyond my control, I am now WAY over the 12 limit on the main server I play on, and I would like the ability to explore more character (story) options on a server where I have already established characters to support them.

Please consider adding extra character slots for cartel coins in the future. Thank you for any and all attention to this.

I support this.

200% in agreement. This will definitely be one of the, if not the, biggest cash cow.

Everything this game is about:

1. Legacy system
  2. Story-based (ala encouraging alts)
  3. Different story path based on decisions
  4. Unlocking a race to all other classes when you level one to 50
  5. ...much much more...

All these require a LOT of toons on the same server. I can already see myself sinking a lot of cartel coins here. Come on!!!!!!!

Edited by Soteirian