Deserter debuff, no excuses

BingoLarsson

That would be my concern. (And shamefully I admit, when I'm in a terribad team with no hope of winning I've considered helping the other team just to get the sham over with. Haven't done it yet, but I've been tempted.)

Don't feel ashamed...I think everyone feels that way at some times. I mean, when it is 80 - 300 in ACW, don't we all wish they would just 3-cap and put us out of our misery? :)

Don't feel ashamed...I think everyone feels that way at some times. I mean, when it is 80 - 300 in ACW, don't we all wish they would just 3-cap and put us out of our misery? :)

I'm usually looking for one on ones when that happens, regardless of which team I'm on. It's great to meet similar-minded players sometimes so when the objectives no longer matter we can duel away. But unfortunately people are way too prone to just hunt in packs.

People are more and more often rage quitting warzones or soon as they see a smallest sign that their team might be losing. This is because there is absolutely no punishment for this kind of behavior, which pretty much ruins the warzone for rest of the people. Lot of people also drop straight away if they get middle of a ongoing warzone, making the backfill take ages before somebody actually stays.

Some counter arguments I have already seen were in the style "my baby started crying and had to go check up him/her" or "my roommate came to ask me for something" or "I do not care, I play casually" or "my internet connection is bad and I get disconnected from time to time". For me it sounds ridiculous. I really do not care about the reason why you dropped warzone, you are still ruining the game for the seven other people in the ops group.

So can please anybody give a proper reason why BW should not implement this?

While that bothers me too, sometimes I quit a Warzone too. I for one am unwilling to play in a hostile and agressive team. I ask them to stop and if they don't, I quit and add some names to my ignore list. I don't feel like I should be punished for that.

premades

If they made pugs face only pugs I would have absolutely no objection at all to a deserter debuff.

This, and an abundance of other reasons. With how faulty and preposterously bad our current matchmaking system is, not to mention the abysmal pool of players to pull for matches due to no cross realm function. I was once one of those people that never left a Warzone, I even called people out on it and detested them but after a while, you realize that it's not worth the frustration nor the time wasted. The fault falls to the game itself and the framework behind it, it is very poorly structured and leaves much to be desired. Once they fix matchmaking, cross realm queues and Split queues for Pugs and Premades, then a penalty can be justified for leaving Warzones; as the system is now, people need a way to escape Pug Vs Premade games, or simply a very, very bad game, where your team is literally sitting in a corner eating paste (Farming Def Medals within a minute of game start.)