Official PvP Records 1.1

xContex

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen this page updated at all since 2.0 dropped. Is the original poster still doing this or should a new thread be posted?

As stated in the OP, "{RECORDS WILL NOT COUNT UNTIL BOLSTER BUGS HAVE BEEN FIXED}." The augment exploit is still out there.

There are always going to be bugs and exploits. The major bolster bugs have been fixed. Why not start posting records. At this point it seems kinda silly.

Yea lets not forget the bug where you can proc both the partisan and conqueror relics. Im sure you guys would love to post your "highest hits OMG I CAN SMASH 15k" while that is still going around :rolleyes:

Yea lets not forget the bug where you can proc both the partisan and conqueror relics. Im sure you guys would love to post your "highest hits OMG I CAN SMASH 15k" while that is still going around :rolleyes:

I notice when I play on watchman mine will not only pop each relic at the same time, but it doesn't seem like it honors the once every 20s rule either as I've had them pop back to back. (Both relics at the same time, not one each). And I know that can't be right. Doesn't do that for me on rage though, only pops two at the same time.

is it confirmed that the relic thing is indeed a bug?

Shep I don't run Focus but occasionally just for fun but I could see what you mean. It's just that who is to say that certain screenies taken now won't be posted when Scyn gives the go ahead to accept records. I don't use any sort of explot or bug and as a whole BC is pretty good about not using them it just seems like we could accept records especially if people are known to be honest and truthful.

is it confirmed that the relic thing is indeed a bug?

I'm pretty sure proccing 800 power at a time, or even back to back isn't intended. Especially since apparently you can only do it with the pvp relics (partisan and conqueror) and not for the PVE equivalent.

Shep I don't run Focus but occasionally just for fun but I could see what you mean. It's just that who is to say that certain screenies taken now won't be posted when Scyn gives the go ahead to accept records. I don't use any sort of explot or bug and as a whole BC is pretty good about not using them it just seems like we could accept records especially if people are known to be honest and truthful.

Um I know you guys like to act as if you're a pretty big thing around here, but even though your thread amusingly states "official" no one is going to take you seriously (if they do for that matter) if you decide to start posting exploited records. We know you guys like to publicly deny using augment exploits and such, but for those that know better and realize you guys don't have the greatest track record on being honest and truthful, it only makes you look even worse. Just wait til they fix the augment exploit and then we can start posting records, tachi. Scyn isn't the final day champ. Its a server thread, not an ASBerry thread. If he won't make sure that records are legitimate, someone else will. :rolleyes:

Edited by PoliteAssasin

People are honest and truthful here? What server are you on? Care Bear Land? A simple solution is for there to be a phrase, decided not by scyn but by a group of people to use to verify the image is taken after the bugs are fixed. Every time you have a match where you want to screen, type that phrase out in ops chat and say chat, and get it in the screen. The phrase will have to be decided after the fixes, not before, to avoid any issues. Thats my suggestion for it.

Well since all you cool kids are still posting unofficial records, I'm going to try to be as cool as you all too. :rak_03:

Highest DPS: 1391

Looked throughout the thread and I couldn't find higher, only kylen who was like 12something and some other scyn and Baku who were in the 1100s. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Not sure if I broke any total damage either, but I doubt it did.

Get a load of these pub healermades too. :cool:

Edited by PoliteAssasin

People are honest and truthful here? What server are you on? Care Bear Land? A simple solution is for there to be a phrase, decided not by scyn but by a group of people to use to verify the image is taken after the bugs are fixed. Every time you have a match where you want to screen, type that phrase out in ops chat and say chat, and get it in the screen. The phrase will have to be decided after the fixes, not before, to avoid any issues. Thats my suggestion for it.

I like this idea.

/darksongsealofapproval

not that i'll ever break a record, but still.

That's a good idea. I've been pondering on how I can validate screenshots because honestly there isn't a "best" solution to this until you threw it in. What I can do is just get a few guild leaders in TS and decide on a phrase. Then we'll post it here.

Edited by xContex

That's a good idea. I've been pondering on how I can validate screenshots because honestly there isn't a "best" solution to this until you threw it in. What I can do is just get a few guild leaders in TS and decide on a phrase. Then we'll post it here.

Thats the best thing imo, hopefully this tues will fix the issue and you guys can get to chattin. I dont know if they mentioned fixing the relics this tues tho. But at least they are making progress...however slow it may be. :D

Can the safe word be fluggaenkdechioebolsen?

Regardless of what it ends up being it should start with Infa. amirite or amirite? :p

A simple solution is for there to be a phrase, decided not by scyn but by a group of people to use to verify the image is taken after the bugs are fixed. Every time you have a match where you want to screen, type that phrase out in ops chat and say chat, and get it in the screen. The phrase will have to be decided after the fixes, not before, to avoid any issues. Thats my suggestion for it.

Good idea. That's an elegant solution.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.