What is taking so long?

Jdreal

It's been a year and still no chat bubbles or some form of barbershop to customize your character. I dont play Rift but they have a barbershop ingame that allows you to not only change your hair style and color but to completly change you characters appearence as if you were at the character creation screen and all it costs is a small game currency fee. Please implement something like this because that feature alone makes me wanna try out Rift and i think it would make for many happy players...

Yup, cuz we all know that when we go to a barbers in real life they throw in Plastic Surgery as a bonus.

Reality check....this is not real life, it's a fantasy/sci-fy video game. Also the way your character looks i think is a very important aspect of enjoying a game...

Reality check....this is not real life, it's a fantasy/sci-fy video game. Also the way your character looks i think is a very important aspect of enjoying a game...

Face merchant would be nice. I'd play around with scars, cosmetics, hairstyles, and cybernetics if I knew those choices could be changed.

I'd be fine if it cost cartel coins. I think that's the only way we'll see it in game.

Reality check....this is not real life, it's a fantasy/sci-fy video game.

Beginning of every Star Wars movie & game: ''A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...'', ''in a galaxy far, far away...''

'Nuff said.

Edited by Chlomamf

I say stick a fork in it and let SOE make SWG2. At least SWG was able to run subscriptions only for 8 years. And in General at least they got most of the basic star wars feel right.

Things SOE did right::

Open space and piloting. nobody likes feeling like they are on a wire it should be free flight.

Awsome crafting system.

open world exploration because nobody likes to be treated like cattle.

In game events. party at the guild halls anyone?

Houseing system, harvesting system, and decoration.

multiple classes for each faction instead of just four.

character customization

loot / gear / weapon selection

and much more

chiming in here, I really dont want chat bubbles, if there is a toggle that makes it appear in gen chat instead, and removes them from appearing, then I would be fine with them

otherwise, uggh the spam would be so intense :/

so give em the option to disable them and i would say yes to them

chiming in here, I really dont want chat bubbles, if there is a toggle that makes it appear in gen chat instead, and removes them from appearing, then I would be fine with them

otherwise, uggh the spam would be so intense :/

so give em the option to disable them and i would say yes to them

yup can you say lagfeast in small areas like station and fleets. I am haveing flashbacks of all the barkerdroids around starports in SWG. lol

Edited by starbuckone

In TOTAL agreement with the OP.

We need:

(1) Chat Bubbles

(2) Basic Voice Emotes

(3) Some option to change toon's appearance

(4) Ability to sit in at least SOME chairs

Though Item #1 is by far my biggest wish.

My name is Januaria and I approved this message...