Best and worst names seen...

boleole

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst and best X2

Jewbacca, best cuz it rocks, worst cuz he will probably get a ban / force rename :p

After i've seen that one i've made a char named Jedichrist, but i dont log on it mostly so i wont get reported :)

Best X1

I also have a fat green jedi knight with a mohawk, named SpaceOrcMohawk...

Edited by San-Holo

Tea Gardner, with the Duelist Title. Could not stop laughing.

I've seen her. She also runs around with a guy named Duelist Bakura. Their guild is It's a Trap Card.

As for names I dislike:

Opjuan

Iam Numbahone

Primalrage Doommaster

Bonemasher Ripjaw

The worst I've seen though is a guild called unknown souljahs.

My buddy had Zash. Got an e-mail claiming copy write stuff from Bioware so he didn't think of another and just added H to the end so he's now Zashh. This was like 2 weeks ago.

Fast forward yesterday and in Huttball I see Zash talking. He plays next to me so I knew he wasn't on but a level 31 had the name Zash. Bioware is so on top of things.

But yeah, Zashh is by far the worst name. Add his legacy of pointo and it's down right the worst. He was going for Tosh.O but turned out bad lol.

Obi-Juan is cool with me. My Obi-Juan is from south of the Coruscanti capital.....

I play on the west coast rp server Lord I---sumptin or other...

My Vanguard is Lardo

My BH is Jenko

my Sith are Malfader and Tythis

my agent is Persus

my SMuggler is Snewtles after ole Snootles

I've seen some funny character names. The only one that's really stood out is Kannai-pleez Hazzasammich. I laughed so hard when I saw it. And of course I've seen the guild <It's a trap> though I'm waiting for offshoots of it. Like <It's A Frap> and <It's A Tarp>.