Best and worst names seen...

boleole

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a smuggler named "Caveman". Of course, he had the Captain title associated with the smuggler class, hence "Captain Caveman". I have to admit, the first time I saw it I was laughing so hard I choked on my coffee. For the next 10 minutes, I was yelling "Captain Caveman!" a la the Flintstones cartoon spinoff from years ago. Still, I can't decide if this is the best name I have seen, or the worst.

In a galaxy of untold billions it would extremely common for names to repeat, to prove my point here's a little excerpt from the Star Wars book "Abyss" by Troy Denning:

“The Wynn Dorvan?” Han asked.

Leia added, “As in Chief Daala’s personal assistant?”

“Yes, that would be the correct Wynn Dorvan,” C-3PO said. “Though I certainly understand your confusion. There are more than one hundred and seventy thousand Wynn Dorvans listed in the Coruscant directory.”

I have seen a lot of really bad ones- off hand I remember seeing Forceshizzle, Icureaids, Vengeancelord, Green Lantern...I have to think of more. My guild calls them out in vent when we see them, trying to top each other for the most ridiculous one