Harbinger Down....again???

Phorhed

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is becoming tedious, seeing only our server down. Perhaps consolidating servers then going free to play wasn't the wisest choice? I forgot to mention that the server lag has been ugly (sure hasn't been pretty) bad lately too . Edited by Rendrin

you know I really so like reading all the QQ oh the server is down again I want something, sit back relax read a book they will come back online again.

maybe you have the money and the time to give away....i would be something different if ALL of the servers were down, but no...they aren't.

Only Harbinger

let's all make characters on the EC server and see how they fare.:D

I wish they wouldn't make claims like they can handle the traffic when it's obvious they can't. So, how long do you think this downtime will be?

-> Nevermind. I'm apparently in a queue (168th in line).

Edited by mysticnegro
Theoretically, it's back up.

How about some compensation for the server going down two times in about a 24 hour period, a title some cool Super rare items, something, a credit, cartell coins something to compensate us for the inconvience of the server going down on a holiday weekend (Friday). At this point any takers that the keeps going on all weekend due to over pop?

This is when we start asking ourselves is it worth the 15 bucks per month?

Unfortunately, I'm leaning heavily towards "no."

Has been a really fun game, but if you can't count on it AND you have to pay for it, ***? Look at it this way, Bioware and EA work for US if we're paying them the money to play this every month. Change the paradigm: You think your boss wouldn't be considering replacing you if you performed like this at work?

EA/Bioware: Fix this for good or say goodbye to your most loyal customers and a huge chunk of your business (obviously we're a huge percentage if the server is filled to the brim EVERY NIGHT to the point of crashing...)