Warrior smash spec

LastWizard

i play a jugg and i HOPE BW completely removes this spec from the game(or nerf it to the ground)

i refuse to play a 3 button " no skill required" spec (and vengence doesnt perform that badly either anyway)

its boring and unskilled.

my solution: NErf the base damage of smash by ALOT...and BUFF the force scream damage by alot. This way Smash spec would become mroe balanced and vengence more viable.

Woot that makes Combat/Carnage spec even more powerful and gives people more reasons to complain about Sentinels and Marauders with a Blade Storm and Force Scream buff. Then ill get called a lolscreamer or lolstormer.

Edited by PowerReaper

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People (usually sent/maras) say L2P or "there are counter classes" and say that the Sniper/Gunslingers do high damage too.

The problem is that snipers do high 1v1 damage and moderate AoE damage (over time). Whereas the Marauders do high AoE damage instantly and high 1v1 damage up close. The Marauders need to be redesigned back to 1v1 killers.

I really don't mind when a Marauder gets in my face and kills me 1v1,that's their point, they should be the melee glass cannon that hacks you to bits when they get close. When they can leap to an entire team and demolish all of them at once it becomes OP. As a melee class it should be the powerful swing of their lightsaber that should be feared, not their long range jumping.

Change Marauders and Sentinels back to the melee version of the sniper as a counter class should be.

Hm interesting perspective, i suppose you could theoretically say that

Lethality = annihilation

Carnage = marksmanship

Rage = engineering.

but this far far from truth. Lethality is a real glass cannon spec, it has no survivability at all.Engineering however is a survivability dps spec, its like a heavy armored class. but the similarities end here. Fury vs Ballistic shield, another big difference in concept.

Yeah well I hope they don't nerf my Warriors because some carebears can't handle a little pvp competition. PvP re-balancing causes more problems in TOR than their glitchy graphics updates. PvE should come first imho. Edited by MorgonKara

Yeah well I hope they don't nerf my Warriors because some carebears can't handle a little pvp competition. PvP re-balancing causes more problems in TOR than their glitchy graphics updates. PvE should come first imho.

At this rate you wont have competition youll be plaing only against marauders :D

Smash is the only thing the Rage spec has going for it, if that gets nerfed the spec will be pointless.

This is true, but that's hardly a sufficient justification for the outright silly damage output. Rather than a flat nerf to Smash, they should actually put some effort in and make it a viable spec, over the one-trick pony which it is now. (More like stallion, but y'know.)

I like how the further you get into the thread, the larger the hit is with smash. 7k hits!! No no... 8k hits!!! Well, I see 8-9k hits when I play!! *** are you all geared with, PvE greens? Yes, I've gotten 7k smashes but I've yet to have the stars align with Bloodthirst + Force leap and 4 piece Vindi set bonus to hit a 9k or 10k smash like I've seen people whine about in here or even close to that number. Just put the CD back to 15 secs, 12 secs when spec'd so people can go and find a new witch hunt to pursue. This is getting to be pathetic.