Outlaw's Den + HK-51 quest = Open PvP

Rendolphe

At the highpoint we had two RWZ groups forming, around 16 or 17 defenders repelling multiple Raid teams. They weren't smart enough to join forces to wipe us.

/invite Uglymr-j

I would gladly offer my services free of charge. :D

I charged people 75k if they wanted to join in the camping too. I think that generated just as much hate as denying access to the jawa.

The trick was, after the one kid paid to get to the Jawa and join us, was we had to keep an eye on him, cause you can buy the scanner a bunch of times and sell it to your buddies :mad:

Edited by UberDuberSoldat

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PvP server? then it`s OK i can`t belive how silly your enemies where each time they where in the same numbers or higher then u, everybody tries to make a run for it to the jawa instead of fighting clearly some ppl rolled on the wrong server Edited by iDraxter

The thing I hate the most is when people roll on a PVP server, then go to a PVP zone on the said PVP server and then cry because pvp happened. If you are not happy, reroll on a pve server. What if I join a raid and dont fight at all? I will be asked to leave/kicked.

Its the same thing here, If you join a PVP server and meet open world PVP and dont like the experience, feel fee to leave the server and reroll on an other.

On a side note, I liked the video

The thing I hate the most is when people roll on a PVP server, then go to a PVP zone on the said PVP server and then cry because pvp happened. If you are not happy, reroll on a pve server. What if I join a raid and dont fight at all? I will be asked to leave/kicked.

Its the same thing here, If you join a PVP server and meet open world PVP and dont like the experience, feel fee to leave the server and reroll on an other.

On a side note, I liked the video

If this was directed at me, I am on a PvE server, precisely because I don't want to PvP.

If this was directed at me, I am on a PvE server, precisely because I don't want to PvP.

I was directing it to nobody execpt the crying people on a pvp server but if you fell like it was directed to you its ok. I still dont get how you think that when I said:

people on a PVP server and you are on a pvE

Being on a pve server give you the right to cry about it because you were smart enough to roll on a pve server because you dont like pvp. The thing is: The video happened on a pvp server.

All I ask is people respecting the purpose and the playstyle of any server.

PvP servers= pvp can and will happen everywhere and anytime no matter what

PvE servers= you should not be forced to do pvp. The hk quest should give one immunity ticket to people on a pve server to get the hk part in the outlaws'den