Stuck on friend's spaceship?? HELP

KriszM

So as in the title, I'm stuck on my friend's spaceship. We started playing together and we finally got to the point where we get our fist spaceships. He's a smuggler, and we got in his spaceship for the first time. On the ship, I can't even see him, there's no door, just the space. I can even jump through it and fall in the space. I cant sue quick-travel, nothing seems to work. I'd be grateful is someone could help me out. Thank you

Nope, I dont even have one. It seems I'm on a public channel or what. Every smuggler who is on his ship can see me, but I cant see anyone. Strange

You don't have the emergency fleet pass option in General on your abilities (P) screen?

No I dont have, I guess you get that skill when you get your first ship, but I dont have mine yet

You get it at level 10... odd situation you're in I must say. Sounds like a ticket or phone call might be in your future but both of those are taking forever and a day due to Cartel/F2P issues. Wish ya good luck! :rolleyes:

I LITERALLY have same exact problem with my friend, down to the T, now level 16 and can't continue. The problem is F2P players do not get a fleet pass. And he shouldn't have to buy one to fix this. Also, F2P can't even submit tickets. Edited by ThatBeast

So as in the title, I'm stuck on my friend's spaceship. We started playing together and we finally got to the point where we get our fist spaceships. He's a smuggler, and we got in his spaceship for the first time. On the ship, I can't even see him, there's no door, just the space. I can even jump through it and fall in the space. I cant sue quick-travel, nothing seems to work. I'd be grateful is someone could help me out. Thank you

Are you FTP? Because I believe that you guys do not get fleet passes. In that case, I would que for a flashpoint and when its done it will ask you if you want to return to last location or flashpoint exit.. Click Flashpoint exit. Unfortunately this will use one of your weekly flashpoint grants.

Click on one of the doors that "don't lead anywhere" :)

They lead to the fleet, I've tested it. For example if you are in your friends ship and he starts a space mission, the only way out is the escape pod, because main door will be locked.

Use escape pod. This is exactly why they are in every ship.

When my jedi got stuck on a smuggler ship (this problem is over a month old now, isn't it? How can they not fix these 'fun' 'features'?) the escape pod, like the normal exit, was just an empty hole into space. Nothing to click on.

I had the ability to use a fleet pass out though. I think the flashpoing queuing is the best idea so far. Just make sure to hit exit location at the end.

Try queuing for a LFG Flash Point. When you finish you'll have the option to return to the FP gate or your previous location. You don't even have to do the FP, you can exit as soon as you've entered (via the exit tab on the minimap.) However, seeing as you're there, why not give the FP a go :) Edited by chimex