180 days best deal subscription question

LonePredator

They've offered the 6-month subscription since launch, so as already said I don't think it'll be going anywhere.

The only thing that's changed with F2P is that in addition to the discount it now gives you a few more cartel points than the shorter subscription plans as well.

I would like to know if they charge right away the first time for the 180 day subscription or if they wait until the 180th day to do it.

If you sign up for the 6 month plan, you will get charged at your next subscription renewal date. If you are free to play, that will be right away. If you are on a monthly plan currently, it will be at the end of that current month. They will not wait to charge until the end of the plan period that you choose.

Hopefully, I understood your question correctly.

Id like to find out how much the bonus coins are for each sub option. I know the base is 500 coins, but it doesnt indicate the bonus amounts for higher sub length, though I remember them mentioning the bonus would be higher.

http://www.swtor.com/free

On the right-hand side there it shows you the bonus coins you get for the different subscriptions, as well as for friend referrals and the security key.

1 month = 500

2 months = 525

3 months = 550

6 months = 600

It is. Comes out to about $13 a month. Thinking about doing it myself

its well worth it..

1) you basically get a free month if you want to look at it another way..your paying slightly more then 5 months regular sub and getting 6

2) You never know how your personal $$ situation might be in a # of months(layoffs , sickness, etc etc) so its nice to have something you enjoy paid for up front while you have the $$ to do it and you wont have to worry for 6 months.

For me , i would actually be happy to pay an annual sub if they had that. $150 bucks and voila..im paid up until next fall.