The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My luck with 90 cartel packs, not so good of luck.

Remamian

So its getting that time of year when i normally have an extra flow of cash laying around, just so happens i have something to spend them on now. So i figured hey! I had nearly 3000 cartel coins from my sub and collectors i figured i'd buy a few extra. There were really just a few things i was looking for that i saw people had gotten from the packs. The Throne, which is the ultra rare, which i wanted just so can sell it. The only thing honestly that i wanted for myself was a Covert Belt, i really wanted this to complete a look on one of my characters.

Well i bought an extra 5500 cartel coins so i can get enough packs to pretty much guarantee that i can at least get my belt.

Well it just soo happens that after opening ALL those cartels packs, i still had nothing i wanted.......

I've now purchased 33,000 cartel coins (6x the 5500 39.99 group = 240$) and here are my findings

XP BOOSTS (Major)

Class Mission x2

Experience x5

Flashpoint x6

Exploration x2

Warzone x4

Social x1

Space Mission x1

XP BOOSTS (Minor)

Class Mission x10

Experiance x2

Flashpoint x11

Exploration x7

Warzone x9

Social x9

Space Mission x7

Vehicles

Rendii Nightshade x7

Lhosan Manta x5

Longspur Elite x4

Ubrikki Sand Devil x7

Ubrikki Crimson Claw x10

Pets

Mountain Lizardbat x7

Golden Lizardbat x5

Slate Mouse Horranth x6

Golden-skinned Vrblet x3

Red-Backed Gizka x1

Low Atmosphere Miniprobe x1

Weapons - Crystals

Hyperstorm Heavy Cannon x1

Rangehunter EE-1 Carbine Rifle x2

Devastator's Double-Bladed Lightsaber x2

Max-Tac Precision Sniper Rifle

Advanced Pink-Purple Indestructible Crystal (End) x 3

Advanced Pink-Purple Hawkeye Crystal x1

Advanced Pink-Purple Eviscerating Crystal x1

Advanced Pink-Purple War Hero's Crystal x1

Consumables

Emote: Menace x5

Emote: Intimidate x3

Title: The Cartel Collector x9

Title: The Crime Lord x2

Clothing

Elegant Loungewear Bottoms x3

Elegant Loungewear Top x7

Elegant Loungewear Cap x5

Trailblazer's Helmet x4

Trailblazer's Boots x1

Trailblazer's Legs x1

Spymaster's Helmet x1

Covert Torso Energy Armor x6

Mask of Nihilus x2

Other

Imperial Banner x4

Republic Banner x9

Glowing Eyes - Gold x2

Glowing Eyes - Red x4

Satele Shan Holostatue x1

Darth Malgus Holostatue x4

Ball Toss x10

Companion Gifts and Materials

These items i didnt keep tally's of or any records as i already had a bunch of them. I did note some of the rarer items

Molecular Stabilizers x5

Radioactive Paste x10

Enriched Durasteel x80

Ciridium x40

Subelectronic Data Module x30

Biometric Cystal Alloy x110

Alien Data Cube x70

Dallorian Alloy x60

Corusca Gem x5

Nanosilk x60

Lorrdian Gemstone x10

Perfect Yellow Crystal x40

Perfect Orange Crystal x50

Mandalorian Iron x5

Self-Perpetuating Power Cell x60

Smart Cells x40

So recap, I got a boat-load of stuff out of the 90 some packs i opened....

No throne

No Covert Belt

-- really .... no covert belt, that's like the only thing i wanted!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? 90 packs? I would include you in my roundup but nobody wants to play. RNG should be the same, that is the probability of getting a very rare should be the same chance regardless of how many packs you open. I'm sorry to here you did not get what you had hoped for.

I do however have a working theory about the cartel packs but I'll save that topic for another time.

Edited by Tordos

on the bright side, with the mask and those malgus statues, you can probably just buy a throne and belt

I wanted to sell my Malgus statue, but it wouldn't allow me to trade or GTN it. Said it was bound as soon as I picked it up. I've bought three packs so far, at least I got two new rides? :/ I want the chair.

Same boat mate, 50 or so boxes for me. its what they do to encourage gambling because they know they will extract more money.

Never assume they care about you or their game it is purely money they are after and they know if it is super rare some people with money to waste (or money they don't have to waste but are addicted like a gambler is), will spend thousands.

They think these things keep people in their game.. maybe they do, but they also create hate for their brand and mistrust amongst community. Not that that has ever been a worry to EA.

Seriously? 90 packs? I would include you in my roundup but nobody wants to play. RNG should be the same, that is the probability of getting a very rare should be the same chance regardless of how many packs you open. I'm sorry to here you did not get what you had hoped for.

I do however have a working theory about the cartel packs but I'll save that topic for another time.

I like your roundup, but alas i didn't dally with taking a screen of each pack. Honestly though now i wish i could going back and seeing everything i got (or didn't get in this case) Your welcome to post what i have on here, i'll be opening a few more packs next week but i'm limiting myself to 5500 coins a week.

I like your roundup, but alas i didn't dally with taking a screen of each pack. Honestly though now i wish i could going back and seeing everything i got (or didn't get in this case) Your welcome to post what i have on here, i'll be opening a few more packs next week but i'm limiting myself to 5500 coins a week.

Well you took the time to list all the stuff you got in those 90 packs so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt... will add your stuff :)

Not trying to be offensive OP and I apologize if this comes across that way but, players like yourself are exactly the reason why we have in game shops in the first place.

I just hope the items that i DID get, will sell for ENOUGH to cover the cost on the GTN of the item i damned well DO WANT... the throne. And i have a CRAP TON of junk to sell from these packs.

Not trying to be offensive OP and I apologize if this comes across that way but, players like yourself are exactly the reason why we have in game shops in the first place.

No offense taken at all, I like SWTOR very much, and I am happy to support the game (Especially if they give me shineys! <.< but i want a covert belt... )

The only thing honestly that i wanted for myself was a Covert Belt, i really wanted this to complete a look on one of my characters.

AFAIK the only covert item is the chest piece. It's mainly there so guys can do the "bare chest" look. Though I suggested covert belts/bracers in that whole "suggest outfits" thread. So you may be trying for quite some time before you get one, since I don't believe they even exist.