Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I Blew It All

ChaoticDynamite

Time to download patch 1.5 for TOR: ~30 min.

Time to load game on crappy computer: ~5 min. from "Play" to being able to move in my ship.

Time to spend cartel coins: 10 sec.

Starting balance: 3050 cartel coins.

Current balance: 50 cartel coins.

Mmm... bank space. Specifically, two cargo upgrades and the ship GTN terminal. In another four months, I'll never have to buy cargo space again.

Edited by JacenHallis

Yeah I'm really... REALLY trying to hold off on buying those packs. I know I won't stop if I ever start. Too much cool stuff that I don't really need, but would love to have.

Only thing I've purchased thus far are the two Rocket Boost upgrades (already bought the main unlock). Got 2500 ready to go on something I really need. I assume I'll be at zero in a few hours... :D

Edited by Kadin

It cost 900, and you do not need to be lvl 50.

Plus you need to be legacy level 25 to use it (unless they have changed it for cartel purchases) and it's for all your legacy characters on that particular server. i'm getting the droid and then using in-game credits for the mailbox as it's only 500k.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

Set of the full armor for my BH and 5 packs.

And from those 5 packs, 5 big bags of absolute crap.

Not a single item I was wanting to get or could use.

Crappy mats, crappy gifts, useless boosts, no mounts, no weapons, no crystals, 1 pet (don't care about) and doubles of the Elegant Loungewear (which is useless to me, don't play female toons).

Done buying packs (and will not buy any more) and will just try to get the few items I did want from the GTN.

Plus you need to be legacy level 25 to use it (unless they have changed it for cartel purchases) and it's for all your legacy characters on that particular server. i'm getting the droid and then using in-game credits for the mailbox as it's only 500k.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

ahhh.. Legacy lvl 25. That's the ticket. I was wondering why I couldn't find those items in the store. Oh well.. i've only got 20k to go..

Legacy Unlock: Repair Droid

250 X

Legacy Unlock: Rocket Boost

300 X

Legacy Unlock: Improved Rocket Boost I

120 X

Legacy Unlock: Improved Rocket Boost II

120 X

Legacy Unlock: Galactic Market Kiosk

900 X

Legacy Unlock: Ship Mailbox

Edited by ZomgAChicken

Set of the full armor for my BH and 5 packs.

And from those 5 packs, 5 big bags of absolute crap.

Not a single item I was wanting to get or could use.

Crappy mats, crappy gifts, useless boosts, no mounts, no weapons, no crystals, 1 pet (don't care about) and doubles of the Elegant Loungewear (which is useless to me, don't play female toons).

Done buying packs (and will not buy any more) and will just try to get the few items I did want from the GTN.

Bad luck mate,

I bought 2 and got the "cartel collector" title, the advanced white hawkeye crystal, (Woot) and the meditation chair/ mount.

Random is random.

though the house always wins. . .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.