Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

I have to say biggest hit is kinda an iffy category and if it's gonna cause arguments might as well just go with the scoreboard on it.

I've tried to get crazy hits on my assassin but even in my full power/surge gear with bloodthirst/expertise buff/1600 expertise from outlaws den I cracked 9k once with a maul on a friend in greens.

Edit: New sig= Thor or hawkeye? Rynis

Edited by Rynis

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~6k on average to subpar gear shifted onto a target with bad gear (or armor debuff) with up to two 15% buffs seems to translate to ~10k without much issue.

That's interesting, because I used to get 5k shadow strikes all the time, but even with full buffs on an undergeared player, I never got a shadow strike over 8k on the most undergeared of players even though I used the same spec/gear.

Did you actually SEE him get 9k, or is that what it said on biggest hit on the scoreboard after the game was over?

Yes it was on scoreboard and on a guy in recruit gear. But I can believe 10 k with the right momentum.. I mean decimate got an 7.5 - 8k dispatch on a guy in pve gear.

5.8k crits... to 10k... I've gotten 4.4k projects before too, but in no way does that translate to 10k

Zabuza it can happen with the right momentum going on who cares lol.

I care, because a few people are trying to argue the point that since there's no way I can 100% prove he didn't get this, I should add it. If we're going off that premise, then I should add Devil's 2200 dps game, because there's no way I can prove that it was a setup, I should add every game no matter how glaringly obvious the setup or glitch is because there's no way I can 100% prove it, since I wasn't there. I have nothing against this person in question, but if I add this record I feel as though the very principles of this thread will be undermined.

9k smash is pretty ridiculous. A 13k smash was submitted, and was put on the records without batting an eyelash....4k above an already high smash. Yet a powertech submits a hit that is only 3k above what you consider the norm?

Let's get one thing straight....it is a retarded category to begin with given the amount of classes that can even achieve those numbers combined with a well known and common glitch.

I'm not pushing for one way or another, but rather showing you an inconsistency.

As for Devil's 2200 dps game, your proof was him admitting it was a setup.

Edited by Ravashakk

9k smash is pretty ridiculous. A 13k smash was submitted, and was put on the records without batting an eyelash....4k above an already high smash. Yet a powertech submits a hit that is only 3k above what you consider the norm?

Let's get one thing straight....it is a retarded category to begin with given the amount of classes that can even achieve those numbers combined with a well known and common glitch.

I'm not pushing for one way or another, but rather showing you an inconsistency.

Lol, indeed it was far above what a normal smash is, and smash is capable of a ridiculous amount of damage. I will agree with you though that the categories of biggest hit and biggest heal are stupid, and nearly impossible to tell what is legit.

It's easy to prove if its legit or not, go to outlaws den and try get a 9k+ hit again with the expertise pack and buffs as a vanguard. The scoreboard bug is very well known though, although apparently not here, also I've given you proof 13ks are bull-**** set up games a couple of times now by the way.

It's easy to prove if its legit or not, go to outlaws den and try get a 9k+ hit again with the expertise pack and buffs as a vanguard. The scoreboard bug is very well known though, although apparently not here, also I've given you proof 13ks are bull-**** set up games a couple of times now by the way.

Ok ******** setup or not, I've done this argument before. Where do I draw the line on what hit is considered bull? Is an 11k hit bull? How about 10k? 9k? It's possible I may end up adding this vanguard hit just because of this... but as you can tell I don't want to. :) I didn't want to add those 12k smashes either.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

I care, because a few people are trying to argue the point that since there's no way I can 100% prove he didn't get this, I should add it. If we're going off that premise, then I should add Devil's 2200 dps game, because there's no way I can prove that it was a setup, I should add every game no matter how glaringly obvious the setup or glitch is because there's no way I can 100% prove it, since I wasn't there. I have nothing against this person in question, but if I add this record I feel as though the very principles of this thread will be undermined.

I understand things can sketchy but at the end of the day glitch or not, it happened. It sucks because we are not te devs from Bioware look into it. But for example Tazz a dps commando got over a 8k hit and he said while the game was in process and it happened on someone in some bm gear. But I know the integrity of that guy and would not lie about it. I think he took a ss but he is very modest about his skill so idk if he would post it.

Won't be a record for long, but Aux 1.3 million healing (Commando)

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2wf377t.jpg

Can we have a category for most heals in a single life? :cool:

Haha, unless you have 0 deaths there's really no way for the game to keep track of that, you'd have to talk to the Bioware devs.

Example: you do 1.3 million healing but have 1 death.

Now... maybe you survived doing 1 million heals before dying, or maybe you did 700k heals before dying, but there is no way to know, the game does not keep track of that.

Haha, unless you have 0 deaths there's really no way for the game to keep track of that, you'd have to talk to the Bioware devs.

Example: you do 1.3 million healing but have 1 death.

Now... maybe you survived doing 1 million heals before dying, or maybe you did 700k heals before dying, but there is no way to know, the game does not keep track of that.

Well then that one will qualify. I had 0 deaths.

Hopefully Bioware does a revamp of the scoreboard in the expansion, though (I want to see how long I spend on average in CC).

Edited by SpaniardInfinity

wow touchy subject...I regularly hit guys for 5k easy...but this one I was blown away by. Not setup nothing really crazy abnormal there was a sage with 14k might have been him i hit...might be that Ion pulse counted as the hit from the ticks it works alot like smash get your stacks up and unload....Either way Aux is a beast healer, for example...

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8224/8410631068_3779f58258_h.jpg

LONG game with them capping near the end and coming back from being down the whole game. As pyro PT, not AP (tactics)

That's interesting, because I used to get 5k shadow strikes all the time, but even with full buffs on an undergeared player, I never got a shadow strike over 8k on the most undergeared of players even though I used the same spec/gear.

I think you may have "interesting" and "I'm not considering may possibilities" confused. Additionally, if you need some advice about big maul procs, ask Fanatic, since he has hit a guy for 8k with it after the change...

I think you may have "interesting" and "I'm not considering may possibilities" confused. Additionally, if you need some advice about big maul procs, ask Fanatic, since he has hit a guy for 8k with it after the change...

Lol, that's a nice gesture but I can already hit for 7.5k shadow strikes in infil. This 9.8k hit from a vanguard is in no way a real number. But hey, I'm willing to concede that the two 12k smashes on my ultimate thread aren't real numbers either, and there is no way to determine the blurred line between real hits and ones that were setup/glitched. Having said that, I added it for that reason, and I'm tired of arguing this. I will say no more on this subject.

Fine ill make it easy on you, any non-marauder/sentinel hits over 11k are bull **** flat out because the only way to do it is inspiration on a naked/greens target. Anything else is fair game then and you can accept all the ~10k shadow and vanguard hits this way.

So what about the shadow with a 10k hit? We're going to complain about a vanguard getting just below it? Dude just give him the record. I've gotten a 9k hit before. I just haven't putten it up because I won't be able to make the thread. We can't prove it either way, but excluding him because the class is a vanguard is kinda wrong.

Edit: just saw that you changed it. Thanks Zab!!

Edited by LastWizard

Sometimes I did, I have a full dps set for kinetic hybrids, but not for balance/infil, I can get around 700-900k in full voidstars in ideal circumstances on kinetic hybrid, and around 1000-1100 dps in full balance(note this damage is in ideal games.) I tank most of the time for two reasons. I was being targeted when I ran dps, and I hate dying in general. Edited by NamikazeNaruto

I was wondering since every time I ran into you, you were in tank spec. Or some sort of hybrid. I usually run full balance/madness or full kinetic/darkness. I wish they kept track of k/d ratio with a minimum reqirement of deaths and kills.

Also haven't seen you in very much, where have you been?

Edited by LastWizard