Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are your abilities!?!?!

Ofuscate? Undying rage? cloak of pain? saber ward? *** !!?!? mind blown

They are behind the scoreboard in the center of my screen. If you look closely enough you can see the CDs on some of them.

Edited by Milly_

It's pretty much impossible for a vanguard to get a hit that large without a glitch in play.

Their Aoe move, hit multiple targets, the game counts it as one damaging blow. Kinda nifty.

It seems to work rather oddly though, because smash should be counted the same, yet it's not, while earthquake and their Ion cannon thing count 1 tick as 1 damage for the amount of people hit.

Maybe because the pulse and the sage aoe tick multiple times while smash is only one attack? Or maybe because 30k+ biggest hits on the scoreboard would be going overboard?

NO! Your all wrong! It is because tactics needs some love yo!

It is a drastically underplayed spec and am honestly surprised by the resurgence I am seeing of it in reg warzones

My name is Krayshawn and I advocate tactics vanguard.

Well i was in this game so were alot of QQ guys Justkitten and silverlance we can all vouge for the fact that it was a *** whooping no set up here. we had a all nigte rivalry with QQ friendly of course but no it was one of those inspiration and warzone buff moments i assume with the perfect crit. Long story short nothing was set up and if need be i can get every person in the game to speak up about this.

He earned the record. Put him on the list. We can't determine every glitch or whats logical. All we know is, he deserves to be up there.

So if someone gets a 10k hit because of a glitch, meaning that actually didn't get a 10k hit in the game, the scoreboard just counted it as such, they deserve to be up there? That makes no sense to me.

So if someone gets a 10k hit because of a glitch, meaning that actually didn't get a 10k hit in the game, the scoreboard just counted it as such, they deserve to be up there? That makes no sense to me.

Yes, but you also don't have anything other than anecdotal evidence to say this hit didn't occur on some ridiculously undergeared person while Bom had Inspiration and a Warzone buff on, so I'd say it's fine. I've gotten a 7095 shoot first before, so I'm not too surprised by a 9k Fire Pulse or HIB

Yes, but you also don't have anything other than anecdotal evidence to say this hit didn't occur on some ridiculously undergeared person while Bom had Inspiration and a Warzone buff on, so I'd say it's fine. I've gotten a 7095 shoot first before, so I'm not too surprised by a 9k Fire Pulse or HIB

It's literally not possible for a vanguard to get a 10k hit... the best vanguards I knew would say they were lucky to get 6k, that was with an expertise buff on an undergeared person. I don't know why you're pushing so hard for this.

It's literally not possible for a vanguard to get a 10k hit... the best vanguards I knew would say they were lucky to get 6k, that was with an expertise buff on an undergeared person. I don't know why you're pushing so hard for this.

You do understand that vanguards hit harder than scrappers? And I've seen vanguards get 5.8k crits without expertise buff pretty consistently. It stands to reason that almost any class with a crit bonus on abilities can get them to go for ridiculous amounts given the right circumstances. Hell, i've gotten leijae to get a 4.4k project before.

You do understand that vanguards hit harder than scrappers? And I've seen vanguards get 5.8k crits without expertise buff pretty consistently. It stands to reason that almost any class with a crit bonus on abilities can get them to go for ridiculous amounts given the right circumstances. Hell, i've gotten leijae to get a 4.4k project before.

Vasyel shh it is impossible for an OP class to get those numbers gosh! I have seen a power tech get 9k but hey the game must of bugged out for him.

Vasyel shh it is impossible for an OP class to get those numbers gosh! I have seen a power tech get 9k but hey the game must of bugged out for him.

Did you actually SEE him get 9k, or is that what it said on biggest hit on the scoreboard after the game was over?

5.8k crits... to 10k... I've gotten 4.4k projects before too, but in no way does that translate to 10k