Jedi Saber Throw Should Have a Range of 30 meters.

JadenStar

Jedi Saber Throw should be 30 meters, every one else has ranged weapons, so Jedi knights and Sentinels have saber throw. you think Master Yoda throw his saber from 10 meter to stick his saber into a storm trooper NO and other PC star wars game I've played that was a single shooter you still throw the light saber further then 10 meter.

People wake up and smell the coffee, the game trailers before the game was launched of the Jedi Sentinel throwing his light saber at the end of the fight knocking the Sith over the railing. that was not 10 meter throw, is approximately 32.81 feet.

Jedi Saber Throw should be 30 meters, every one else has ranged weapons, so Jedi knights and Sentinels have saber throw. you think Master Yoda throw his saber from 10 meter to stick his saber into a storm trooper NO and other PC star wars game I've played that was a single shooter you still throw the light saber further then 10 meter.

People wake up and smell the coffee, the game trailers before the game was launched of the Jedi Sentinel throwing his light saber at the end of the fight knocking the Sith over the railing. that was not 10 meter throw, is approximately 32.81 feet.

Obvious Troll is Obvious! LAWL

And if this is legit, I can't believe my eyes that a SENT is complaining. WOW. The most overpowered class in the game (arguably) is complained. Thank you for this post. You made my day. :rolleyes:

I can throw a saber 30 meters although very weak attack not worth clicking but it does go 30 meters (Jedi knight). 10 meters must be a councilor thing. They have anything that goes 30 meters? The one I played around with only had 10 meter attacks and jack of anything any good were melee.

I can throw a saber 30 meters although very weak attack not worth clicking but it does go 30 meters (Jedi knight). 10 meters must be a councilor thing. They have anything that goes 30 meters? The one I played around with only had 10 meter attacks and jack of anything any good were melee.

If you choose sage, all your 10 meter force attacks extend to 30 meters. If you choose shadow, then there are a few abilities you can get from the skill trees that go 30 meters. All I can think of is the shared tree abilities, though.

That wasn't a Sentinel (two sabers). That was a Guardian (single saber), who has a 30 meter throw.

:cool:

It's fine. As a ranged class, I have no issue with this. Considering leap has a 30m range I'm not really sure where the problem is. Not only that, but to avoid leap, stay between 5-9m of the jedi/sith and you'll be fine (I hear there's a skill tree to allow force leap under 10m eek!!) which means even if your request for the 10m throw was made an actuality, you STILL get a saber to the face! Damned if you do, damned if you don't :p Edited by chimex

Actually, the Jedi Guardian/Sith Juggernaut gets the 30 meter throw. Ten meters is for the Sentinel/Marauder, since they shouldn't be pulling first in groups and grabbing aggro.

I don't mind the distance, but Guardians/Juggs should get to hit multiple targets in a throw, say all enemies with in 5 meters? I mean, if I throw my saber at a group huddled together, I should be able to hit more than one, right?

yea and it should be a 10 second aoe stun too

yea and it should be a 10 second aoe stun too

^ Yea... NO! Mesmerize abilities (abilities that leave the player incapacitated, but break on damage) last 8 seconds in PVP, no effect that impairs a character's control or abilities should last any longer than that in PVP.