Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there are some imp toons around ;) I'm getting my shadow and sent to 55, if you still have mid-bracket characters, we could pvp

yeah im working on capping comms on my final 2 lowbies: my sage and sin.

Also rerolled your favorite class on POT5, the glorious PT. Workin on that aswell.

I'm sure there are some imp toons around ;) I'm getting my shadow and sent to 55, if you still have mid-bracket characters, we could pvp

Don't think we have any imp toons around on SL. Maybe 1-2 in the whole guild just to keep the guild name around. But all our mains are on Pot5. Just have random Pub alts on SL.

Shout out to pubs in mid bracket, I know at least one of you from that game is on the forums, for the most obvious hacking ever. One shots for 29k, teleporting through the fire with the ball, and flying through the air like you have rocket boosts during combat. Most legit win ever! GG

Shout out to pubs in mid bracket, I know at least one of you from that game is on the forums, for the most obvious hacking ever. One shots for 29k, teleporting through the fire with the ball, and flying through the air like you have rocket boosts during combat. Most legit win ever! GG

Jeeze taz ur shout outs sound more like threats.lol

Shout out to anyone that helped me get a win over the weekend in ranked on Laet :)

Edited by Pizza_boy

Jeezt taz ur shout outs sound more like threats.lol

Shout out to anyone that helped me get a win over the weekend in ranked on Laet :)

Lol just have been having some bad experiences in PvP, not threats though.

Here's a good one:

Shout out to all my guildies! I've been pvping with a lot of you recently and you guys are awesome.

anyone else been getting those 20 second wz lag spikes?

I've been lagged to death quite a few times lately.

I got a chance to speak to fatted, he's been perma banned from the forums. So for those of you looking for some good arguments, not gonna happen.

It was a fun night.....here is a replay from Nisseesi's stream. http://www.twitch.tv/nisseesi/c/3249401

the title of that video is misleading...before we arrived it was a 10v10 (not including npcs) and we brought 5 people...we then proceeded in killing all of our fellow imps....multiple times over...with 5 people...

so yeah...8v23 is a bit of an exageration

the title of that video is misleading...before we arrived it was a 10v10 (not including npcs) and we brought 5 people...we then proceeded in killing all of our fellow imps....multiple times over...with 5 people...

so yeah...8v23 is a bit of an exageration

It's too bad there's no video of our duels, where I won the first one, and the next half dozen were down to 1k hp, and I still had my Matrix Cube on the entire time.