PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoutout to Mastermiller for being a sore loser, making no sense, and acting superior to me after I kicked their ***. And shoutout to Ladysly for at least having the decency to apologize after they insulted me and I showed them up in the next round.

Shout out to everyone queuing ranked...

Guys from Wook

Guys from Eternal

Guys from Gray Order

Guys from Undercon

Guys from BMU

Guys from Lnfinite Darkness

Guys from Invalit Target

Guys from Redemption

Guys who are unguilded and awesome... particularly Silvanas you are a mother @#&*ing gentleman!

On a side note shout out to the only imps I remmeber going against in the last 48 hrs Vanyera and Evilharisonford.

On a side note solo ranked is sometimes ridiculously easy, sometimes ridicuously hard... and quite often ridiculously random and quite enjoyable.

Edited by Itchy_Bum

Shout out to everyone queuing ranked...

Guys from Wook

Guys from Eternal

Guys from Gray Order

Guys from Undercon

Guys from BMU

Guys from Lnfinite Darkness

Guys from Invalit Target

Guys from Redemption

Guys who are unguilded and awesome... particularly Silvanas you are a mother @#&*ing gentleman!

On a side note shout out to the only imps I remmeber going against in the last 48 hrs Vanyera and Evilharisonford.

On a side note solo ranked is sometimes ridiculously easy, sometimes ridicuously hard... and quite often ridiculously random and quite enjoyable.

You'd think a 4s team could be found in there somewhere,

shoutout to the teams doing 4s

KFT, death smile, ten inches unbuffed, CAE, and Veritas

Shout out to Undercon being the best at being best when the team is stacked in their favor but not good with pugs.

http://i.imgur.com/Vt3ksHg.jpg

Or should I say KFT :)

Just FYI KFT and Undercon has been talking @#!!! to me on my healer and my dps so I just wanted to give some back. It is what it is. If your not in a premade your terribad :eek: ***.

Edited by Godsword