PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

Here it is, folks! Yet more evidence that comebacks are hardly impossible, and the people who bail after 2 minutes are just douchebags.

Ragequitters are just silly.... what's the point?

Shout Out to all my homies in the warzones!!!!!! Hellz yaz been some fun matches as of late. Luvz ya allz! :csw_jabbapet:

:jawa_angel:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ragequitters are just silly.... what's the point?

Shout Out to all my homies in the warzones!!!!!! Hellz yaz been some fun matches as of late. Luvz ya allz! :csw_jabbapet:

:jawa_angel:

After one spends multiple WZs playing with derps or against premades and just getting steamrolled, one may find him/herself so frustrated they end up wanting to put his/her fist through a wall. At that point, it's just better to just rage quit the game and take a break for one's own sanity.

Of course, there are just those asses that only care about winning and stroking their egos.

After one spends multiple WZs playing with derps or against premades and just getting steamrolled, one may find him/herself so frustrated they end up wanting to put his/her fist through a wall. At that point, it's just better to just rage quit the game and take a break for one's own sanity.

At the start of an Ancient Hypergate match last night, we had four pylon guards. It was that way for two rounds. At least I had a chuckle as we were soundly kicked like Charlie Murphy's couch. Been on both sides and yeah, it can be frustrating, but it is just a game.

Of course, there are just those asses that only care about winning and stroking their egos.

Trust me, as a squishy healer who gets her face melted often I understand the frustration and rage however I take a break after the match not mid match.... but to each their own!

I'd like to give a great big shout out to the little guys..... the Party Jawas! Who I now see frequenting the warzones in order to stand by their master's side and help them achieve greatness through kills while partying! These guys are fearless with their confetti spewing farts jet propelling their tiny balloon chairs in circles.

Trust me, as a squishy healer who gets her face melted often I understand the frustration and rage however I take a break after the match not mid match.... but to each their own!

I'd like to give a great big shout out to the little guys..... the Party Jawas! Who I now see frequenting the warzones in order to stand by their master's side and help them achieve greatness through kills while partying! These guys are fearless with their confetti spewing farts jet propelling their tiny balloon chairs in circles.

Well, someone who is pissed off isn't probably going to be thinking clearly which means they probably won't be much help. So their leaving may give the team the player they need to turn things around.

I love killing me some Jawa. Jawa, it's the other white meat. :jawa_evil:

Shout out to Valerions, Jercules, Haunted, Nui, Ybini, Zesty, Hitch, Michael, and Gittsome for not only some of the funnest names but also for one of the best Novare Coast matches I've played in regular warzones! I thought we were doomed when you did that 3 cap that had me beating my head on the desk......

But then a special shout out to my team Seraphyx, Leowin, Grahf, Dakor, Simple, Anoy, and Daridia for that amazing come back! It was an intense battle but I have to say it was a lot of fun.

The matches all night have been fun win or lose! :D

Shoutout to Livid. You hit freaking hard bro, and you were marked as soon as I realized that haha. That was a great Civil War btw, and I hope we can be on the same team sometime.

Livid melted my healers face with a raging fury in that game, goodness. I still can't sleep at night. O.e Great focus by him.

I don't really have much of a presence here on the forums so I thought I'd change that. I would like to give a shout out to everyone I've been grouping with lately. I'd also like to give a shout out to all the good players who aren't too snobby to have fun or group with people who aren't of their caliber. Oh and epic thanks to everyone who didn't rage at me for PVPing drunk! Just for fun I'll call some people out individually:

- Five-Oh: Currently MIA but was my wingman prior to 2.0.

- Sliffie: My favorite concealment OP and always has my back.

- Sneakystabby: For rolling with Sliffie and I and all the great times.

- Getzeitzu: For being flighty and hilarious. One of the few DPS sorcs that don't make me rage for being on my team.

- Fadera: Dem heals! Always says hi. <3

- Kyarra: Good healer and a pleasure to group with.

- Heliopolis: Always great to see in WZ friend or foe.

- Pompeii: Good healer, very generous, hella hard to kill. >.>

- Solari: Good people, good player, hilarious.

- Iwynn: For being good peepz and letting me pick his brain on assassin theory.

- Yumara: Finally hit 55 and already kicking ***.

- Krentia: For logging in on his Imperial toon so I don't have to worry about his Pub. =X

- Lafayette: For being hilarious. Seriously though, stop blowing up my team. =X

- Cronchiemphogg: For always quing up and being a cool dude.

- Zachariah: When he actually ques so I have someone to camp. <3

- Purified: For always giving me trouble in WZs. XD

- Sekrath: For always being down to heal (and being good at it)

- Merkavalt: For actually communicating with pugs and being a cool dude.

- Cottonheaded: Good peepz.

- Coalie

- Invisas

The list goes on as I'm definitely forgetting people. Sorry for any misspelled names! Looking forward to more pvp fun! ;)

Edit(s): Elaboration, grammar, etc.

Edited by Leiluxe