PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to everybody who ever voted for me in a warzone for MVP!

http://i42.tinypic.com/655nc9.jpg

I'd like to take this moment to thank every person from Mind Trick server to Shadowlands who :

1. Grouped with me

2. Guarded me

3. healed me

4. gave me tips

5. called me fun and colorful names..... thinking I'd be crushed

6. flirted with me

7. danced with me

8. sang with me on karaoke nights

9. took shots with me for every death

10. shed tears with me when I watched a teammate die

11. saved me from impending doom

12. yelled at me for healing your targets

13. laughed at me when you cornered me and showed me 101 uses for your lightsaber

14. Or just were in a pvp match with or against me

You all make my gaming fun, and it is because of each and every one of you that I am able to achieve this personal goal for which I receive absolutely no benefits from, other than being able to type this extra special huggle filled mushy random list of nonesenseness.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

/huggles

Love ya peeps! <3

And an extra special shout out to my guildies for being the bestest!!! ***GFH**** (you know what it means <UC>)

Edited by KyarraKyndheart

I refuse to vote for you ever again... you let me die in Civil War the other night... multiple times!!!!!

And you can't bring up the fact we were on different teams, that was just a formality. I had no squirrels and you let me down .... sad face...

I refuse to vote for you ever again... you let me die in Civil War the other night... multiple times!!!!!

And you can't bring up the fact we were on different teams, that was just a formality. I had no squirrels and you let me down .... sad face...

I blame Deebs. :D

Hey, that screen shot fails to show that the nine of them where at the same place. It also fails to show that you where in a four person group. There's also no proof that anyone was even killed. And for all we know you searched for another guild and then conveniently typed in jester.

Your proof is bad and you should feel bad.