Good Luck All!

EXPORTERS

Well, I took a break from this game since my class was nerfed heavily and decided to give this game one more try before I call it quits.

To my imagine, my character is valor 100, complete EHW + WH gear and modded out...I am getting completely owned by valor 70 mauraders and warriors......that is all I have seen are warriors, maurders and assassins.

Seriously, I had to try a hybrid spec to get heals for the excessive damage output.

I recorded a 8500k smash in my face back to back and was dissolved in less than 8 seconds...really?

Us poor Sages can't even master a consistent crit of 4000, not to mention a 5k

Anyways, I supported EA - BW SWTOR game ever since it came out last year and finally made a decision to give up on my subscription.

Honestly, the PVP is getting worst, not better. If only they can develop a system like Blizzard did and eliminate hybrid specs and better the balance.

A final word to the new development team of SWTOR. Get your heads out of your ...( You know what) and make the changes to better balance damage output.....people are tired of your continuing FOTM club.

Well, I took a break from this game since my class was nerfed heavily and decided to give this game one more try before I call it quits.

To my imagine, my character is valor 100, complete EHW + WH gear and modded out...I am getting completely owned by valor 70 mauraders and warriors......that is all I have seen are warriors, maurders and assassins.

Seriously, I had to try a hybrid spec to get heals for the excessive damage output.

I recorded a 8500k smash in my face back to back and was dissolved in less than 8 seconds...really?

Us poor Sages can't even master a consistent crit of 4000, not to mention a 5k

Anyways, I supported EA - BW SWTOR game ever since it came out last year and finally made a decision to give up on my subscription.

Honestly, the PVP is getting worst, not better. If only they can develop a system like Blizzard did and eliminate hybrid specs and better the balance.

A final word to the new development team of SWTOR. Get your heads out of your ...( You know what) and make the changes to better balance damage output.....people are tired of your continuing FOTM club.

You know those bubbles you have? You're supposed to use the stun on them whenever possible. Also, you can get a consistent crit of 4k so I suspect your WH is itemized poorly.