Will they release 1.5 with current memory leak situation?

Matty-Wan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you deny that most people that played this game are no longer playing it? You don't have to know people to know most people are gone, poof, /uninstalled. .

That's a weak argument because EA posted the subscription numbers so we know for a fact most people that played this game are no longer playing it. My point is, there are no figures to support these random claims that "most people" are complaining about this or saying that. I have yet to come across one of these statements that can be backed up with proof.

well I think in a piece of software that big you will always have unused memory not being released after use, or what is called a leak.

that would be with a piece of software as big as swtor a huge amount of tiny leaks.

"the leak" will always be there, it just the question of how fast your hemorrhaging memory, if the leak is small enough or your memory big enough you might not notice it before even the longest play-session ends.

16 gigs ram really shine when playing a game that is leaking fast.

Edited by macumba

So I did a rough count on all the above threads. I obviously didn't read each reply but I checked that one page has at the most 10 replies before a new page is created. Also, every reply on every thread may be replies to other posters so not every post is a single complaint about this issue but just for numbers sake I have assumed they are.

All in there are 1561 posts. If we assume that every post is a unique complaint for this issue and there are 500K people playing this game then roughly .3122% are suffering this problem

I would like to get Biowares calculations, because:

- This isn't all 2012 threads about the matter in english.

- Many in diff languages (Fr, De)

- I used only search word crash and desktop, so not including poorly named or diagnosed problems that relate to CtD

- Problems persist even though people at least claim that all has been done (asked by CS and what p think themselves up)

- Do PVP-crashes (Wz for example) tie to this problem?

If Bioware is handling this, they should have list of the numbers. I wrote earlier that I only estimate, but this doesn't seem to be small problem. I would like a poll (with e-mail invite). Do you have CtD more than one per day, YES or NO?

Even if it proves that I estimate wrong. Both "sides" use the most people argument equally.

Edited by FINNT

I have experienced a random disconnect here and there every 3-4 hours. Honestly not enough to cause me a great deal of pain. The performance aspect that affects me the most is abilities failing to execute yet using up a GCD and, more recently, being stuck on a loading screen when entering a FP ( queue for 30 min to a FP, have it finally pop just to be stuck at ~20% loading... restart game and start over. :( )

Yet, even though I have been blessed by not having frequent disconnects, in a group scenario disconnects are painful. DCing in combat ( specially tanks/healers) can easily mean a wipe.

The net effect is that even though I don't DC often, Every OP our guild runs is extended by at least 30 min due to lag/DC issues and creds wasted on repairs. It doesn't outright hamper our ability to progress, but it definitely takes away a significant portion of its enjoyment.

I am fairly confident that this issue isn't ( on its majority) on the user side. When we get lag spikes and/or DCs there is usually more one person experiencing the same symptoms.... post 1.4

Performance went to crap after the last update. I'm tired of everyone saying "it must be your computer" all the time. Let me tell you two things: if it was just my computer there wouldn't be be people complaining about it all over the forums and in game, and... BioWare is not going to give any of you a free month of gameplay or send a ****** to your house if you defend them all the time, so stop already. I don't know what you people think you owe BW/EA/LA/Disney, but I'm tired of seeing you same half dozen people going on every thread telling everyone their computer sucks. Just shut up, they screwed up the game, everyone knows it, if you think you're going to get a cookie for denying it you're wrong.

You would have weight in your frustration IF it was widely common place across the player base. But its not. It's situational with some players particular computer configurations, and many players who had issues at 1.4 launch have since had them elmininated via subsequent patches OR adjustments they made on their computer.

You don't have to like facts, but you cannot disregard them and be taken seriously.

If even one player is experiencing these kind of problems it is an important issue IMO. Game quality should be one of the top five priorities for long term health of the product.

That means any and all bugs, glitches, general problems and game/engine/graphics errors should be investigated.

That said, making the contention that game problems reside only on the user end OR thousands and thousands of players are complaining about a problem that you are experiencing (when its pretty unlikely you even know that many people in real life) are silly notions.

I would bet Bioware knows the game has problems, the problems are real, and they do not all originate client side. They are likely neither "rare problems caused by user build" nor "problems that every player experiences".

Both are broad statements that have little basis in fact or reality. It is more likely a mixture of both, but considering all evidence...Bioware statements, bugs they are actively working on, comments in the tech support forum, feedback here and around the web and personal experience I would say this particular problem is likely based on low ram amounts.

Meaning that there very well could be a memory leak...many games have them. Ram amounts that tend to exceed 8GB usually solve the problem in my experience.

Edited by LordArtemis

I have experienced a random disconnect here and there every 3-4 hours. Honestly not enough to cause me a great deal of pain.

Clearly, some players are experiencing recent connection performance issues.

That said, I don't see anything in compelling in the customer support forum to lead me to believe it is a Bioware caused problem.

What I have read, reads a lot more like internet backbone issues and personally I experienced this sort of thing a few months ago off and on for about a week and it was a wide area (multi-state) problem with my internet provider.

any and all bugs, glitches, general problems and game/engine/graphics errors should be investigated.

I agree, and there is no clear evidence that Bioware is not investigating any/every reported issue. There's a lot of hyperbole that they are not, but no clear evidence.

AND, like it or not..... issues in a Client/Server application like an MMO IS going to have player specific dependencies as there are tens of thousands of different player computer configurations accessing this game. Different hardware, different drivers. Everyone feels special and perfect on their end of course, when many times that is in fact not the case at all.

People need to keep in mind that investigating an issue is sometimes simple and sometimes complex. I know that sucks... but this is real life. Some fixes come fast, some never come at all. No MMO is ever bug free, and each has a certain reputation (fairly, or unfairly) courtesy of the player base about some aspects of the MMO.

Broadly speaking.... If you want to solve a problem you are experiencing, it is going to require cooperation between you and Bioware to try to isolate and fix it. Some will be easy to address, and others will not be (for whatever reason specific to the issue). Stomping feet and throwing hyperbolic temper tantrums (I'm not refering to any particular forum member)does not help you, Bioware, or the larger player base.

Edited by Andryah

well I think in a piece of software that big you will always have unused memory not being released after use, or what is called a leak.

That's not a leak.

At least, you're not really defining it properly.

Properly, it is a repetitive memory allocation which cannot be released to the OS due to lost pointers.

See, this is my problem with majority of people who complain about "memory leaks" in games. They simply don't understand code enough to even know what they're talking about, but they heard other smart people ten years ago talking about memory leaks and so they feel that identifying their problem as a memory leak will lend some credibility to their report.

To be clear: It's absolutely normal for a game (or any application really) to show a gradual trend of increasing resident or virtual memory allocation. Loads of games will allocate and keep memory around as a cache. This is actually something you really, really want as it drastically reduces I/O and even a page fault (hard fault) is faster than reloading a resource from disk. Now, obviously there are limits, but unless you're looking into the internals of the process and doing hard-core resource monitoring then its very likely that you don't have the information to say whether a memory leak even exists.

Even more to the point: Loads of modern applications use built-in garbage collection that all but eliminates the possibility of memory leaks, while making it appear to novices that they still exist.

Why does this matter? Because calling a bug by the wrong name is unhelpful at best and harmful to debugging in general. If you actually care about helping, not just whining or making yourself look like you're technically inclined, then you should either identify the bug correctly, or

Disclaimer: It is possible that there is indeed a memory leak, however, I haven't seen anyone provide any actual conclusive evidence for it, and the fact that people associate the "memory leak" with graphical stutters and load screen failures does absolutely nothing to give me any confidence in that guess.

You don't have to like facts, but you cannot disregard them and be taken seriously.

Care to disclose the facts you are talking about? There are far more threads of people with unresolved issues than those who claim have resolved them by spending hours/real money upgrading their rigs. Furthermore, it takes 1-2 people DCing constantly to affect the experience of 6 /14 others on a OP/WZ.

Even if, are you suggesting that those experiencing issues after 1.4 ( as few as you claim they may be) "should" spend their time and money on upgrades from something that clearly originated with 1.4? You see, there is a tradeoff between resources spent trying to fix something you didn't break and the enjoyment you are getting off of it ( because we play for fun right?). For many the balance is tipping on the latter and that is BW problem.

95% of the issues experienced from 1.1 to the current iteration of SWTOR have not affected me. I think there is a very vocal majority that likes to hype up most of the issues in this game and the majority aren't even regular users of this forum, but instead actually play the game.

This is the absolute best post I have ever seen.

Broadly speaking.... If you want to solve a problem you are experiencing, it is going to require cooperation between you and Bioware to try to isolate and fix it.

If you will excuse me Andryah, I wanted to quote this line as I think it is a very important point to make. It is very important IMO to do a few things when dealing with and attempting to report bugs and other problems.

1) Concede it is possible the problem is on your end.

2) Understand that a developer will have quite a tough time if they can not replicate the problem.

3) Be very open about your build and setup.

4) Be open to advice. Many players have found solutions for game problems.

5) Post your problem in the tech support forum. This is very important IMO.

Finally, above all, keep in mind that bugs and other game problems can be very difficult to fix. That doesn't mean you should have to wait 3 years for a bug to be fixed, but be prepared for bugs that can last a year. It's been known to happen. Sometimes it's tough to find out what is causing the problem.

Clearly, some players are experiencing recent connection performance issues.

That said, I don't see anything in compelling in the customer support forum to lead me to believe it is a Bioware caused problem.

What I have read, reads a lot more like internet backbone issues and personally I experienced this sort of thing a few months ago off and on for about a week and it was a wide area (multi-state) problem with my internet provider.

I don't think you read my post.

I play with folks running diffrent ISPs in distinct locations of the US and Canada.

We can often tell when someone is about to DC. 1-5 or so people all the sudden start having lag spikes

Its funny because they mumble their red latency going up in the thousands ....

They DC, we wipe.

This is common but not the only DC type if you will. The stuck on loading screens one is also common.

I know for certain at least half of those I play with do not have the means to spend money in PC upgrades. They don't have a choice to fix this issue on their end.

The point being... it affects us all !. That is a fact I have to deal with regardless of how many people post on these forums.

There are far more threads of people with unresolved issues than those who claim have resolved them by spending hours/real money upgrading their rigs.

People who have no problems usually don't post about it. So the number of threads and how many there are in comparison is absolutely irrelevant.

Meaning that there very well could be a memory leak...many games have them. Ram amounts that tend to exceed 8GB usually solve the problem in my experience.

Adding more RAM doesn't mitigate a memory leak, especially not when it is over the maximum process allocation. In fact, it lends quite a bit of evidence to say that it's not a memory leak at all.

Of course, that's a problem since people don't know what to call it then, because that would require them to know what they're talking about.

From what I've seen (and I say this as someone who's been coding for twelve years and is taking a break from tracking down a memory leak in a mail server to post), I'd say the problem isn't a memory leak, but a synchronization error of some sort, caused by underperforming memory/CPU subsystems on the client side. Memory leaks cause critical failures when they overrun the max process allocation, not the physical RAM limit. The most immediate effect of adding physical RAM (to a RAM starved system) is a drastic speed increase of the memory subsystem.

Now, that doesn't automatically mean "It's your PCs fault!". Synchronization errors should be handled gracefully, and that is something the code should do. However, it's pretty common for code to be initially written with certain assumptions: That your memory subsystem won't hard fault repeatedly while reading game state from the network, or that certain resources will get loaded into the heap in time for another part of the application to use them.

More importantly: Those sorts of errors are maddeningly difficult to track down unless you have the failing system sitting right in front of you with a debugging kernel running. So, unless you've done that work, don't talk about how easy or fast it should be to fix the bug. Its not easy and its not fast. It might take ten minutes, or it might take a developer two weeks to even find the problem.

People who have no problems usually don't post about it. So the number of threads and how many there are in comparison is absolutely irrelevant.

The point wasn't comparing those having issues with those not having them. It was those having issues resolved vs. unresolved. Two different comparison's. The latter ( which is the one I made) was in response to an earlier post's claims so... it was relevant on its context.

Performance went to crap after the last update. I'm tired of everyone saying "it must be your computer" all the time. Let me tell you two things: if it was just my computer there wouldn't be be people complaining about it all over the forums and in game, and... BioWare is not going to give any of you a free month of gameplay or send a ****** to your house if you defend them all the time, so stop already. I don't know what you people think you owe BW/EA/LA/Disney, but I'm tired of seeing you same half dozen people going on every thread telling everyone their computer sucks. Just shut up, they screwed up the game, everyone knows it, if you think you're going to get a cookie for denying it you're wrong.

Sorry but I am not having the issues you seem to be having and especially not with 1.5. I will enclose my dxdiag so you can see what I have and then compare.

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 11/5/2012, 18:52:58
      Machine name: KEVIN-PC
  Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333)
          Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: MSI
      System Model: MS-7757
              BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/08/12 18:40:57 Ver: 04.06.05
         Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2700K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
            Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8142MB RAM
         Page File: 2933MB used, 13347MB available
       Windows Dir: C:\Windows
   DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
  User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
   DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
     Display Tab 1: No problems found.
       Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
       Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
         Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
         Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti  
      Manufacturer: NVIDIA
         Chip type: GeForce GTX 560 Ti
          DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
        Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_15633842&REV_A1
    Display Memory: 4050 MB
  Dedicated Memory: 978 MB
     Shared Memory: 3072 MB
      Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (61Hz)
      Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
     Monitor Model: AL2223W
        Monitor Id: ACR08AF
       Native Mode: 1680 x 1050(p) (61.082Hz)
       Output Type: DVI
       Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 8.17.0013.0142 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.17.13.142
       DDI Version: 11
      Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
 Driver Attributes: Final Retail
  Driver Date/Size: 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 18044224 bytes
       WHQL Logo'd: Yes
   WHQL Date Stamp: 
 Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5140-11CF-7C5B-6E351FC2C535}
         Vendor ID: 0x10DE
         Device ID: 0x1200
         SubSys ID: 0x15633842
       Revision ID: 0x00A1
Driver Strong Name: oem42.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section015:8.17.13.142:pci\ven_10de&dev_1200
    Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
       Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C 
  Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive 
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY 
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
      D3D9 Overlay: Supported
           DXVA-HD: Supported
      DDraw Status: Enabled
        D3D Status: Enabled
        AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
           Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
           Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_1462D757&REV_1000
       Manufacturer ID: 1
            Product ID: 100
                  Type: WDM
           Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
        Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6586 (English)
         Date and Size: 3/6/2012 05:48:54, 4763112 bytes
           Other Files: 
       Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
        HW Accel Level: Basic
             Cap Flags: 0xF1F
   Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
             HW Memory: 0
      Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
  I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
           Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_1462D757&REV_1000
       Manufacturer ID: 1
            Product ID: 100
                  Type: WDM
           Other Files: 
       Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
        HW Accel Level: Basic
             Cap Flags: 0xF1F
   Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
             HW Memory: 0
      Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
  I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
           Description: Mic in at front panel (Green) (Realtek High Definition Audio)
 Default Sound Capture: Yes
 Default Voice Capture: Yes
             Cap Flags: 0x1
          Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
     Device Name: Mouse
        Attached: 1
   Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
       FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
   Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: USB Receiver
   Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B

Device Name: Merc Stealth
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x0510

Device Name: Merc Stealth
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x0510

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E26
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/24/2011 22:29:26, 343040 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 3/24/2011 22:28:59, 7936 bytes
| 
+-+ Generic USB Hub
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024
| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
| | Service: usbhub
| | Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/24/2011 22:29:26, 343040 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 22:23:47, 33280 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 20:48:04, 50768 bytes
| 
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x0510
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 22:23:47, 33280 bytes
| 
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 18:19:57, 105472 bytes
| 
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
| Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 19:00:20, 31232 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 20:48:27, 49216 bytes
| 
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 22:23:47, 63360 bytes
| Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 19:00:20, 26624 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 20:48:27, 49216 bytes

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
     Drive: C:
Free Space: 1667.5 GB
Total Space: 1907.6 GB
File System: NTFS
     Model: ST2000DL003-9VT166 ATA Device

Drive: F:
Free Space: 104.7 GB
Total Space: 152.6 GB
File System: NTFS
     Model: Seagate External Drive USB Device

Drive: E:
     Model: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7280S ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 22:23:47, 147456 bytes

Drive: D:
     Model: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7280S ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 22:23:47, 147456 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
    Name: Intel(R) Z77 Express Chipset LPC Controller - 1E44
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E44&SUBSYS_77571462&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1E10
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E10&SUBSYS_77571462&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E0
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 22:23:47, 184704 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface 
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_77571462&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HECIx64.sys, 8.00.0000.1262 (English), 11/9/2011 13:04:14, 60184 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller - 1E02
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E02&SUBSYS_77571462&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msahci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 22:23:47, 31104 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:45:46, 48720 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 20:52:21, 24128 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 22:23:47, 155520 bytes

Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E31&SUBSYS_77571462&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iusb3xhc.sys, 1.00.0004.0220 (English), 2/26/2012 14:01:00, 788760 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1503&SUBSYS_77571462&REV_04\3&11583659&0&C8
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1c62x64.sys, 11.15.0012.0000 (English), 11/30/2011 02:09:34, 358576 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\e1c62x64.din, 12/23/2009 06:12:56, 3114 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NicCo36.dll, 2.01.0002.0000 (English), 5/25/2009 20:05:46, 36472 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NicInstC.dll, 9.10.0074.0000 (English), 11/6/2011 12:28:54, 98496 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\e1cmsg.dll, 10.00.0099.0000 (English), 11/2/2011 11:54:02, 68264 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_77571462&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 22:29:04, 52736 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 22:29:14, 325120 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 22:29:26, 343040 bytes

Name: Xeon E3-1200/2nd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Processor Family PCI Express Root Port - 0101
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0101&SUBSYS_77571462&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 22:23:47, 184704 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E26&SUBSYS_77571462&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 22:29:04, 52736 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 22:29:14, 325120 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 22:29:26, 343040 bytes

Name: 2nd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Processor Family DRAM Controller - 0100
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0100&SUBSYS_77571462&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00
  Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SMBus Host Controller - 1E22
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_77571462&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB
  Driver: n/a

Name: Asmedia 106x SATA Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_0611&SUBSYS_77571462&REV_01\4&36614E73&0&00E0
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asahci64.sys, 1.02.0001.0000 (English), 3/2/2011 16:58:58, 36448 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E20&SUBSYS_D7571462&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 22:23:47, 122368 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti  
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_15633842&REV_A1\4&192A81E9&0&0008
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 232768 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 1066872 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_disp.inf_amd64_neutral_a2030f0be10bcb45\NvCplSetupEng.exe, 1.00.0001.0000 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 30945512 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrap.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 285504 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 4096 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 220480 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 316928 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 4096 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 249856 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 21887 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 61248 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 68928 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 14298944 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 2741568 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 25248064 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 8139072 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 2881856 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 2681664 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 18044224 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdecodemft.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 364352 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 14324 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 246592 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 25743168 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvumdshimx.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 949056 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 10194752 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 2368832 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 17551680 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 5982528 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 2445120 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 2524992 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 15322432 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvdecodemft.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 301376 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvinit.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 202048 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 19607872 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvumdshim.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 818496 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 8105280 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco64.dll, 2.00.0025.0002 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 1738048 bytes
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgenco64.dll, 2.00.0014.0002 (English), 5/15/2012 05:48:00, 1468224 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 1E18
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E18&SUBSYS_77571462&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E4

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E0C&SUBSYS_15633842&REV_A1\4&192A81E9&0&0108
  Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 22:23:47, 122368 bytes

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514
AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:
Mic in at front panel (Green) (,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
Line in at front panel (Pink),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Mic in at front panel (Green),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Line in at rear panel (black),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Line in at rear panel (Blue),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Line in at rear panel (Green),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Line in at rear panel (Grey),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Line in at rear panel (Orange),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Mic in at rear panel (Pink),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Logitech Mic (Pro 5000),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:
Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) 
 Quality Flags: 2576
   Enabled:
   Force throttling
   Allow half deinterlace
   Allow scaling
   Decode Power Usage: 100
 Balanced Flags: 1424
   Enabled:
   Force throttling
   Allow batching
   Force half deinterlace
   Force scaling
   Decode Power Usage: 50
 PowerFlags: 1424
   Enabled:
   Force throttling

I would like to get Biowares calculations, because:

- This isn't all 2012 threads about the matter in english.

- Many in diff languages (Fr, De)

- I used only search word crash and desktop, so not including poorly named or diagnosed problems that relate to CtD

- Problems persist even though people at least claim that all has been done (asked by CS and what p think themselves up)

- Do PVP-crashes (Wz for example) tie to this problem?

If Bioware is handling this, they should have list of the numbers. I wrote earlier that I only estimate, but this doesn't seem to be small problem. I would like a poll (with e-mail invite). Do you have CtD more than one per day, YES or NO?

Even if it proves that I estimate wrong. Both "sides" use the most people argument equally.

My post doesn't prove that the issue is with the minority of players. The only point I am trying to make is that people who say stuff like "most people are having this issue" or "95% of people experience this problem" - are talking out of their rear end. They don't have anything to backup those claims. Sure people have issues, as stated by several people here for many different reasons but keep things in perspective.

Personally, the only two issues I can remember experiencing here are:

1 - Ability Stutter. If I spam an attack button while the global cooldown is active, once it comes off the animation repeats and stutters for every time I mash the button. Not sure if this is the infamous ability delay but I remember that suddenly appearing in Beta and never going away. it's gotten better but I still see it, esp on a Jedi knight.

2 - Terrain tears - While exploring, I have seen several terrain tearing

Apart from that, the game has been flawless. I have been playing since Beta/Pre Launch, minus a couple of months off after 1.3.

...Meaning that there very well could be a memory leak...many games have them. Ram amounts that tend to exceed 8GB usually solve the problem in my experience.

There is of course the problem that shouldn't SW:ToR be playable with 32-bit system. Or am I wrong?

Care to disclose the facts you are talking about?

I did, please re-read what I wrote.

There are far more threads of people with unresolved issues than those who claim have resolved them by spending hours/real money upgrading their rigs.

Which proves nothing, because human nature being what it is.... more people will complain when they have a problem then will come back and continue to post becasue their problem was resolved. That said, there have been many helpful threads and posts by members trying to help other members by providing information that may be helpful in resolving an issue. Yet you deliberately ignore this in an effort to prosecute your view. ;)

Furthermore, it takes 1-2 people DCing constantly to affect the experience of 6 /14 others on a OP/WZ.

Indeed, and the fact is that people have been DCing in MMOs while being in groups/raids since MMOs started. So all you are doing is stating the obvious, with no direct tie back to the discussion. Besides, in most cases DCs have little or nothing to do with the server, and everything to do with the long internet pathway between client and server. Not always... but often.

Edited by Andryah

I don't think you read my post.

I play with folks running diffrent ISPs in distinct locations of the US and Canada.

We can often tell when someone is about to DC. 1-5 or so people all the sudden start having lag spikes

Its funny because they mumble their red latency going up in the thousands ....

They DC, we wipe.

It's called the internet. And connection performance problems are not always isolated to one particular ISP. When I was having connection issues a few months ago.... it was not just my ISP... but it was also not all ISP as some people were playing fine, and others were having problems. AND it was nothing on Bioware's end of things... it was the internet backbone routes between client/server.

The operative point here being that it is biased and inappropriate to just blame Bioware for every internet performance problem players encounter. Sometimes it is clearly spanning a wide set of players on a server and it is determined to be a server. Sometimes it's not.

My post doesn't prove that the issue is with the minority of players. The only point I am trying to make is that people who say stuff like "most people are having this issue" or "95% of people experience this problem" - are talking out of their rear end. They don't have anything to backup those claims. Sure people have issues, as stated by several people here for many different reasons but keep things in perspective.

Yep. I understood. Thats why I use words like estimate, I feel and so on. I just hope that everyone having these issues report them somehow, that Bioware can at least assess how big the problem is and what is the primary cause.

Thats why I add this often:

"Information Request: Crashing to Desktop"

- http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=550315

Edited by FINNT

If you will excuse me Andryah, I wanted to quote this line as I think it is a very important point to make. It is very important IMO to do a few things when dealing with and attempting to report bugs and other problems.

1) Concede it is possible the problem is on your end.

2) Understand that a developer will have quite a tough time if they can not replicate the problem.

3) Be very open about your build and setup.

4) Be open to advice. Many players have found solutions for game problems.

5) Post your problem in the tech support forum. This is very important IMO.

Finally, above all, keep in mind that bugs and other game problems can be very difficult to fix. That doesn't mean you should have to wait 3 years for a bug to be fixed, but be prepared for bugs that can last a year. It's been known to happen. Sometimes it's tough to find out what is causing the problem.

Well said. Point number 1 is what a lot of people struggle with. Because they see 'the issue' happening with others they come to the conclusion that it can't possibly be on their end, therefore it must be a Bioware problem.